8

(Sorry if I hadn't posted in awhile I didn't have time to write lol anyways enjoy)

Robin's POV 

I went downstairs and found Finney sitting around Vance, Bruce, and Billy. "Oh! There you are Robin, we need some help." Vance said. I walked up closer. "What's wrong?" I asked, glancing at Finney. "Uhm... Finney drank a bit too much-" Bruce explained. Damnit Finney. "I can just take him home with me, but I will need a ride." I said. "I'll drive you." Vance groaned. We walked out of the door and towards Vance's car. Finney was acting very strange. I feel like he drank a lot because of me. I feel pretty bad, the least I can do is help him out. We got into Vance's car and we drove for about 5 minutes before pulling into my driveway. "Thanks Vance." I said. "No problem." He nodded. I had to help Finney inside and up the stairs. I rummaged through my dresser for some pajamas and gave some to Finney. "Go change into these and come back in here." I explained. Finney nodded and slumped out of the room. After I was done changing I knocked on the bathroom door. "Finney, you done yet?" I asked. "Just give me a second." he groaned, his speech slurring a bit. He opened the door and he suddenly hugged me. He fell into my arms and stayed there for a bit. "You tired?" I asked. He nodded. I walked him into my room and I laid down on the bed. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed a lot. "Goodnight." I said. "night." he replied bluntly. I turned off the light and we were both silent. I put my arm around his waist as he slid close to me. His body was warm and even though he was drunk out of his mind he was still cute. 

Finney's POV

I woke up the next morning. My head hurt a lot. I sat up and looked around. I was in Robin's bed. He was laying beside me. I felt very confused. I remember we were at a party at some point, and I had gotten upset but I can't remember why. Robin's eyes opened and he sat up too. "Robin, what happened?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Oh... well... I'm not really sure either." Robin said. "You got pretty upset at something but wouldn't tell me what. Then you got really drunk and I had to take you home with me." Robin said. I felt slightly disappointed. I'm not sure what I was expecting to hear, but I sorta hoped I drunkenly told him I liked him, just to get this awful pressure off my back. I stayed silent and he must have noticed that I seemed upset. He put his arm around me. "What's wrong?" he asked. God. I love his kind tone in his voice when he talks to me. I suddenly remembered small snippets from last night. I remember me telling Bruce that I was going to tell him, but ended up chickening out. I felt bad, again. Why does my mind work like this? I could feel tears in my eyes. I turned towards Robin and fell into his arms. My head laid on his chest as I started to cry. He ran his fingers through my hair and put his other hand on my waist. "Hey, it's okay." he said. His voice was so soothing to hear, it calmed me down enough to stop sobbing. "Can you tell me what's bothering you?" he asked. I sniffled and stayed silent. "Don't tell me unless you want to." he reassured. He was so thoughtful that it made me feel even worse for being so rude towards him. I got another memory of me crying in the bathroom. How pathetic. I must have been a jerk to him. "I'm sorry." I said in a quiet voice. he lifted my head up to face me and wiped my tears off my cheek with his thumb. "It's okay." he replied. He seemed unbothered, but that didn't stop me from feeling like a horrible person. He gazed into my eyes for a little bit longer before letting go of my face and placing his hand on the back of my head. Ughhh I love him so much. I just wish he knew. 

(finally finished this chapter lol I was with family celebrating thanksgiving and my birthday  🤪)

749 words 😝