[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?

———

BOOM—The wolf beast burst in, shocking Howl as his sparkling green eyes dart right at his eyes. His right hand—or paw—flies to grab his other hand before he crack his knuckle, closing his eyes as he does it.

"Phew... Good thing this fist are different than those other beast."
He mumbles to himself as his furry hand crack out a terrifying sound, it was the the most terrifying knuckle cracking action he ever witness, especially when it was done by a beast

His eyes darted right into Howl's who was trembling from the fear he had just now, his hand flies to grab Howl before rising him up high in his back.

"BORRKKYYY! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!"

A squeaky voice echoes through the cave tunnels, it seems it was a nickname that was used to this beast...

"That stupid..."
He mutters before noticing a sound from Howl, he was closing his eyes with his lips curved up into a smile.

Realizing what was actually happening here... his face roughen with his paw clenching Howl harder.

"JUST WAIT THERE! WE'RE COMING!"

The wolf start to burst out on a run outside through the cave system, left and right, up and down... dizziness filling Howl's head as his body hurt from all the shakes and stumbling this wolf had taken.

just a minute and his eyes met with the bright light from the sun, a low growl erupts and just then Howl was launched from his back as he burst out, leaping through the cave entrance.

Coughing out his own blood, his eyes then widen as he sees the thick snow on the ground and then a thick boots appearing on the ground as he cough.

He arced his eyes up to see the thing that shouldn't be happening, the beast has his feet standing right beside a human girl staring at Howl with disgust. The girl, however, had the opposite, looking down at him with concern as she stares at his eyes.

The wolf had a coat of fur as white as a snow coating all his body with a friendly sparkling green eyes.

The girl have a warm clothes covering her bodies, Howl can't really sees her face right now...

"Wuh—"

"No, we're not in the snowy area, look to your right."

"Can you at least give him a chance to speak?"

The wolf's ears flicked back and forth as he caught that sentence well, his face roughen up as he give up a death glare that is paid back with the same death stare from the girl.

How can they still be in one piece if they keep arguing like this? Even Howl as a captain must have all his team having a close and good bond with the other for the maximum potential of communication and teamwork.

"He's pretty much infected though..."
The wolf remarked as he points out the bite wound on Howl's shoulder, the girl paid with her eyes rolling.

"Can't you see the bite wound on his—"

"If you need friends, just say it!"
The girl spit out the jokes while holding a laugh on her smiling lips, the wolf stay silent with his. lips turn into a frown on his snout.

Just a second later and the a growling are erupting from the wolf's throat following by the girl's frustrated sigh.

"Well you should learn how to tell a joke... Oh well now take this poor guy home."
She chuckles, pointing at Howl as the wolf scoffed before walking closer towards Howl.