[4]: Bloodshed

——————

THUD!
Samuel body's fall into the ground, Half of his body on his left side are burnt out because of the bullet.

Satria and his forces quickly jumps downward, Landing perfectly as they pack their weapon and attach a rope to it before they carry it on their back.

"Sorry, Can't let You go through. As usual, I cannot let the same event occurs again."
Satria apologize with his forces following with a nod and a slight hum of approval 'Hm'. Satria quickly picks his body up but...

SWOOSH
BOOM!

Something fell down from top of them, Hammered down the ground below them with a surge of lightning blasting around it.

The smoke covers the atmosphere as Satria quickly get his stances ready.

BZZZZTT
A sound of a fist clashing mixed with a charging thunder is heard from the smoke.

Soon, A large clawed and scaled foot take a step forward out of the smoke, Shocking the whole force as they dashes back and get their weapon ready.

"Come on! This is what You prepare for fourteen years?!"
The dragon roared through the smoke as more thunderous energy cover his fist, Satria hands swiftly swings into his weapon. Grabbing it before...
BANG!
He fires the revolver forward but the dragon laughs once more as it affect nothing but a scratch on his body...

"Everyone stays back, Open fire when You see the time to fire."
Satria beckons as he step forward, Reaching his belt before picking up a digital handle of. a sword.

"Aww? Trying to be heroic don't You?"
The dragon mocks him before he burst out laughing.

SNAP
ZZZTT
He ignite the blade with the button on the handle, The blade quickly formed, A white fire laser that doesn't seem to move... Luminar Flow?

SWOOSHH
Satria dashes forward at an incredible speed, The dragon quickly swings his hand forward.

Seeing this, Satria quickly slides between his legs before he swing his sword into the legs whilst doing it.
SPLAT!
The blade burn his skin in an instant, Blood flows out of his body quickly. The dragon quickly turn himself around before he swings his hand backward and-

BANG BANG BANG!
A slow burst of bullet flies through his skin, Causing him to roar in pain...

Satria quickly roll backward, Followed by a dash in the same direction as his force kept on firing.

BZT BZT
BZZZTTT
The lightning charges around him, The lightning crawls around the ground as it charges. Satria look at it in shock, He turn into his team.

"MOVE!"
He bawled but it was too late...

GRUMBLE
BOOM!!

A sudden burst of thunder hammered down the surface, Hitting almost all of the force.
A sweat drops from Satria's cheek, He couldn't think properly for a second as he slowly look forward, Thinking its over...

ZZTT
A sudden charges of thunder roared below him, He gasped before.
SWISH!
One of his teammate dashed toward him and pulled him outside of the thunderous area.
BOOM!
A smaller thunder slammed down the ground as predicted, Satria is shocked. He almost become roasted by that lightning...