[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

-----

Standing afar from each other, with Mark's eyes staring right at Howl's quadruple eyes, a shiver run through Mark's body as he saw his partner new body.

"Are you a Kyrian Alpha now? Howl?"
Mark started talking as he step forward with Arthman and Arlian on his side having their face roughen from fear.

"Mark... I think you shouldn't say that just now..."
A warning came from Arlian, who what seemed to be a joyous canine before Howl's arrival, and now he had his body freezing from fear with his ears dropped down.

Howl let out a sigh before also stepping forward, his eyes look sharper than before. Arthman's head turn from right to left, from Howl to Mark, he was confused and terrified but well he must help...

Arthman's foot swayed up before-THUD-he slams it down into the ground as a huge chunk of rock floats up.

Everyone's attention was into Arthman as he does that, Arthman put up a smirk on his maw before throwing the huge rock towards Howl.

Howl's throat grumbles out a growling as a bead of blood flows out of his nail and as that rock was about to him hard-TSIIK-a smooth string slides out of Howl's claw, Howl shift his blood into sharp razor string as it sliced the huge chunk into three parts.

"Mark, I was hoping you've changed after you realize that striped wolf was me..."
Howl mutters, his brows furrowed down as a tears flow out of his eyes. He clenched his hand into a fist as a furious growl escape his throat.

"But well I guess I have to fight..."
Howl stated out his last disappointment as an enormous amount of blood was flowing through the tip of his finger, the blood stiffen before it shift into a blade.

His eyes still flowing out tears as his bright phantom white eyes burns into dark red crystal, his lower slit of eyes burns even more darker blood red color instead of inverting color.

"And I am the Kyrian Alpha..."
Howl murmurs his last word as he wipe the tears from his eyes, knowing they will fight just now, Mark back down.

"ARLIAN!"
Arthman bawled as a bolt of lightning blitz through the way, lighting everything up with it bright light as it dash left and right, back and forth.

A bead of sweat appears on Howl's forehead as he was cornered at this time, he never get in contact with other beast that have Aimatos except Connor.

Wait... Something drilled into his mind... what is it?

He tried to think while keeping an eye on the moving thunderbolt and then that trick pops out on his mind...

Weakness, that's it, he just need to find their weakness.

He snapped back and then he was shocked by the two attack incoming from his side, the wolf blitzing forward with it thunderous kick and the tiger's fist lunging forward at him.

Howl swiftly pull his body backward into a dash, Arlian almost hit Arthman but then Arlian quickly swerve his fist into the right, changing the direction of the attack.

"It seems a ranged attack is the only way..."
Howl gritted his teeth, his blade melts back into blood as it flies into one huge bead of blood, Howl pointed his index towards Arthman's direction.

"On my back!"
Arthman bawled as his foot stomped forward, rising the ground beneath them into a wall and just then-BOOM-the bead of blood was shooted at a thunderous speed, blasting off the rock hard wall apart.