[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎

———

Ah... the wind whirls down the streets as it slowly sweep down the dust, the wind is very strong and sure is windy.

"I see... You did not remember any thing that happen to You..."
A voice speaks, It was Zahiro's as he lean into the wall behind him... Howl was still there in the corner of dead end of the dusty road he was stepping it, he was there shedding bead of tears from what he thinks he have done...

"Don't worry, You're not the one who's responsible for this bloody town... and I think You may need a mirror."
Zahiro spoked down before suggesting down for Howl to look into the shard of glass he pointed.

Howl nods before he stand up, stepping his feet closer to approach the broken shard of glass, he picks it up before he gasped from shocks. He threw the shard of glass as it break into tiny bits  that mixed up with the sand-y ground.

"Tell me... Does he kill anyone else?"
Howl's eye shakes as a crimson bead fall from his eyes, Zahiro notices the blood flowing out of his eyes, after a nice mind thinking... He decided to ignore it...

"That's out of my knowledge unfortunately."
Zahiro's voice got low in a bit as he turn into the rising moon as countless howling sound echoes through the starry night sky.

"You may want to join the howling but I can't stay here for longer."
Zahiro spoke his last sentence before his body vanishes, becoming one with the gale as he dashes deep we into this bloody broken town.

"Right..."
Howl's eyes flashes blue for a second as he pull himself to stand up, he slowly put a step forward, bathing himself in the luminous light of the moon as a breeze of wind washes his fur.

"Never get this feeling ever again..."
He sighed as he step forward and soon he met a beast, the classic Neurofugas wolf, the beast swiftly put his paws on the ground before dashing forward toward Howl.

Howl's eyes shines as an enormous amount of blood flows out of his claws, the beast whines from fear as the flashing eyes of Howl put a pressure onto the beast.

Howl take a slight breathe before hardening his. blood into a spear and in just one shot—SPLAT—A burst of blood splatter from the beast head as the spear crush the skull, killing it instantly.

"... How come I didn't feel anything..."
He stared the beast lifeless body, feeling nothing but a large space of void filling his cold and petrified or even hollow heart.

A thumping sound of a step rushes at him, he turn his head around to found a group of human having their eyes locked at him. One of them stepped forward with his gun aimed ay Howl's forehead.

"What are You? Four ears... Never seen it anywhere..."

"... Something I've never wanted to be."

—————

The swirling wind brushes through the leaf of the forest, and yet here he is, Mark trapped in a cave with a strange tiger beast.

"Yeah... I guess I need a helping HA—"
Mark mutters before the tiger's claw flies in front of his lips, shushing him down while the tiger is having that smirk.

A clicking sound of a tongue rhymed down from the tiger's lips as he swung his finger left and right.

"Paw! Okay?"
The tiger chuckles with his orbiter eyes glancing at his paw pad on the palm of his own hand, Mark face finally turn into one of an irritated face.