[3]: Flag Out

—————

It was a nice day, Even though outside world is a living hell. The bird is still there singing their song.
A jeep drive through the gate, An armed forces quickly aim their weapon onto the car, Their fingers are on the trigger. An arm pokes out of the car, It hands out it ID. One of them grab the ID harshly, Before they nod in approval and give the ID back.

"Jeez... They didn't even recognize where does this Jeep belongs to..."
The man in the car speak to himself, It was the mysterious man with a scratch mark on his cheeks.

The Jeep then go through the city streets... This is the most developed states on Rouna States. The Cryo States.

It was the most developed one because they have the most important resource, Cryo Energy. It was used to create plasma bullet and of course a burning sword or lightsaber like Howl's.

The Jeep then take a sudden stop in front of a huge building, It was the place where the Big Three Leader lives. The Waving Castle
Almost every guard there is vigilant but the mysterious figure kept on walking into the building, Ignoring the guard. Because the guard itself trembles when they confront with the man.

The man keep his gaze locked on his front as he kept stepping through every door, Before he reached the room...

———————
Rouna  Waving Castle
Mainframe Room
———————

"What do You want?"

A raspy voice of a seemingly annoyed man spoke, He was facing the window, Gazing upon the city.

The room was filled with decent decoration and the painting of the former member. There was a huge table with touch screen where all information is kept there and of course You need one of the leader to open the secret things up...

"Samuel, Didn't expect You here, Speak up."
Another voice spoke, It comes from a man with a formal attire. Different from the man before, He seems more bright and friendly.

"Well... Sir-Second, Im afraid You will be unhappy to hear this."
Samuel, The mysterious man responded, Causing the man who is the Second Leader or Jacque to laugh softly.

"Well just-"
"SPEAK UP ALREADY! HE ALREADY TOLD YOU SO!"
The man who was facing the window exclaimed, He turn his face around his fist is clenched as he slam it into his table. He is the opposite of Jacque, Unfriendly.

Jacque chuckles once again as he continues.
"Just told us, Im not gonna be mad..."

"But Gerald probably will."
He adds, Whispering onto Samuel ears as he let out a soft chuckles. Gerald or the Third Leader see that and just roll his eyes before he plops into his chair and turn his body around, facing onto the windows again.

"A Beastmen betrayed their own pack."
Samuel stated, Causing Jacque to froze in his tracks, Gerald quickly turn his body around yet again with those shocked face.

"But... That's... Impossible."
Jacque complained softly, His voice changes from a bright and cheerful voice into a low raspy voices.

"Well it is impossible, That's why Im here, I found various bite and scratch wound on those beast body."
Samuel explains, Gerald is listening there with his head resting in his hand while he tap his foot continuously.

"So... What is Your plan? Search for that one beast?"
Jacque asked while he take a sip from his coffee as Samuel cross his arms.

"I need B.E.N.D.E.R.A forces."
Samuel stated, Jacque eyes widen as he then spit out the coffee onto the ground. Realizing what he's done, He clear his throat.