[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

——————

"We can't just draw our blade out and charge in... ███████████ is a legend."

The lights flickering red, with all the people in white coat on the hallway running with all their might. The deafening siren alert all people to goes out of the facility as soon as possible, if they're lucky enough to hear that siren considering the current power outage in some part of the facility.

The clattering from the metal falling from above fills the whole room with horrifying atmosphere. Though, out there in the dark, stands one person, his amber eyes shines as he stares at all the metal part falling into the depth of the abyss.

His legs stretch to the back before the wind moves along with him as he flies through the darkness. Stepping on one of the falling pieces of metal before dashing further, repeating the process until he reach the broken bridge.

"This facility is huge... Where is the alpha? Pratama, you there?"

The amber color leaves as he closed his eyelids, his raspy voice echoes in the middle of the dimly lit space. He turn his  body around, sliding his eyes back open, he sees a shade of curly hair.

"Yes... We don't know the location but all Archaenox have been slain, all left is the kyrian alpha."
The shade of curly hair jerks down, seemed to nodding at the call. The amber eyes closed once again as he blows out a sigh.

"Sir-First... You know this is a bad idea, I've warned you before."
The amber eyes slides up, looking up at the bit of gloomy light above them that the sun brought to the darkness. A testing facility was never good idea.

Never a good idea if it was outside of Rouna.

A bone chilling roar echoes all over the facility, both of the man looks to the right. They are able to caught the source of the sound with their legs quickly put up to use, running through each bloody hallway full of corpse. Beast or human, the corpse are everywhere.

Sliding and turning a sharp turn, they finally reach another part of the facility, the electricity still lit up though the light still flickers once in a while.

Their step thumping down the floor as they run, they came into a spacious lit room, the testing chamber. It was all rough with blood and a few scientist ended up leaning into the wall, dead with blood painted on their skins.

Turning to their right, they see a huge hole created by an explosive that leads to a cave system. They inhale some air  into their lungs before exhaling it along with their anxiety, they start to took some steps forward, on the way to unfold the darkness in front of them.

"W-Wait! D-Don't!"
A voice called, it was gruff and low, barely louder than a whisper. The amber eyes turned to the right, seeing a person in white coat—scientist—crawling slowly. The curly hair swiftly dash forward and lean him against the wall.

"Sorry, we're late. We cannot save anything... Not even Object-169."
The curly hair whispers an apologize, averting his gaze to look onto the mess, the broken shard of glass and some internal organ scattering around...

"N-No! D-Don't go there! I-It was... Kyrian alpha!"
The scientist gurgled out blood, his hand flies to pull the curly hair closer by his vest. Those few word he spoke caught them off guard.