[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

───────────────────────

???

───────────────────────

"So tell me... You lose to another beast?" She asked out a question as she munched down her bag of chips. Orion just snorted before replying, "Clove, there are four of them, plus one of them is a Kyrian Alpha..."

Hearing the word 'Kyrian Alpha', the girl—Clove—coughed out rapidly before she drinks the cup of water placed on the table.

"You're joking right?" Clove chuckles, trying to confirm the truth but when she sees the unamused look on Orion's face, she stopped and mutters out a "You're not joking..."

Orion sighed, he got the fluid on his arm all drained, now he had the left arm that works for now... He used way too much fluid on the fight against those group of beast.

Orion eyes widen as he eyes Clove up and down, noticing her similarity to Akari in appearance, short hair and lean body, though Clove wear a jacket to carry her utility instead of a belt like Akari does.

"Is it just me or you look like Akari?" Orion asked once he's done inspecting out Clove's appearance, Clove answer with a chuckle, "Well ease up! She won't be mad at me for idolizing her, right?" She hits the table as she laughed.

"Well, she doesn't care about people idolizing him anyway, she's not anything like Edward..." Orion sighed, his face darken as he remember Edward's kind personalities. Clove just nodded with a nervous smile snd squinted eyes before she asked up, "Who's Edward?"

Orion bump his palm onto his face, surprised by the fact that this girl didn't even know about him. "Well you can't blame me for not knowing him! Im locked at the containment chamber to be tested for six whole years!" Clove defend herself, to which Orion nods in understanding.

"Im finished eating, you want to get your fluid filled? We can meet with Dr. Rights, I think she's on the storage room." Clove rises from his seat as she throws the plastic cup of water along with the bag of chips to the trash can.

"I could use some help." Orion shrugged as he rise and start walking with Clove on his side. Leaving the cafetaria, Clove lead the way with all his attempt to make Orion smiles. When asked to stop, she said, "I don't think grumpy suit the personalities of a canine."

"And here she is! Hello doc!" Clove bawled as she kicked the storage room's door open, causing a red haired woman to jump.

"Clove! Stop doing that and-oh... Orion..." Dr. Rights sighed as she sees Orion by the doorframe, she had an unamused look on her face as she dusted off her lab coat.

"I think he need some more fluids! Well... Uhh, it's obvious! Isn't it!" Clove chuckles, trying to pull out a joke in the middle of the tension. Dr. Rights just nods before she walk past her.

"Follow me, Orion." She ordered a command as she walked through the hallway, leaving Clove alone. "Hey! Can I come also?" Clove tried to call out for them but not even a soul call back for her...

"I guess that's a no..." Clove sighed, giving up with them, those two looks so 'stiff' and stoic, she just wish that she can change them both.

───────────────────────