[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢

——2 Years Later——

Hell the badland is still the same as ever, Nothing than other threat... The ground grumbles as two person run through the hellish badland with a pack of neurofugas and neurotoboe beast following them.

The two person rapidly breathe a shallow breath as they run before they came to a stop, The pack of beast also came to a stop... They clearly wasn't hunting the person in front of them.

"Rest all of You, You worked hard enough..."
A rough and fierce sound spoke, It was Satria's... He command the beast behind him to rest after a huge work on scattering around... The wolf beast with red mark scattering around his body nods before he turn his back around.

"You heard him, Build a tent right here. We're staying for a night."
The wolf beast spoke with a slight feeling of confidence in his voice, All the beast let out a submissive 'woof' before they walk toward the beast in the middle of the line which was carrying all the resource and tools they acquire.

"When will we find him..."
A soft voice mutters as then Satria look down to the person beside him felling down to his knee with a face telling that he was sure all the journey they run through have no meanings.

"Come on Mark... Don't fell into the pit that quick, We still have time to find Your friend... or the beast You considered as a friend-"

CLANG
A spark of metal fires up as the person in front of him who was shown to be Mark swings his knife forward, the wolf suddenly dashes and hold the attack for Satria, Satria paid up with another stoic expression as he looks at the terrifying sighting of a beast defending him.

"Easy boy... Go back to the other, Leukos."
Satria mumbles under his breath as he command the wolf in front of him, The wolf canines are shown for a second as a growl escape his throat before then he shove Mark to his fall.

"Yes sir..."
The wolf or who was referred as Leukos by Satria nod before his body flicker and disappear right after that.

"It was frightening to find out that those beast have a crazy abilities and not just infecting..."
Satria mutters, Mark scoffed at him knowing he was referring to Aimatos, the power human could never acquire.

"Now You're mentioning it... He have a similar abilities too, Just... He can absorb shadow or something."
Mark replies with an irritated look on his face as he mention Howl's Aimatos, Satria tilt his head in confusion but then he smiled to pull the tension down.

"Keep on working! You will have the rest after this!"
Leukos bawled as the other beast start to work faster on building up tent, Mark glance toward the hound with a slight feeling of confusion as they found them six months ago and then they suddenly speaks.
Satria almost kill them right in place but Mark stop him just in time before then those pack of beast explain about everything and they agreed to be put in their team considering badland is such a hell of a place to be in.

"He ran from that cold version of this hell... He should be somewhere else on the fertile land of earth, I think I've heard some veteran mentioning them as the... Asia?"
Mark stated as he look into the distance where he could see a large tree that stretching from the edge of the valley in front of them, It was known as the border of the fertile land left here and believe it or not it wasn't as safe as it was told...