[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

----

CLANG
The metal clink as the metal shard flies all over the place with the hardened blood hit Zahiro's Sword.
The battle has just started, Howl's laughter echoes through the silence as his sword made from his very own blood danced with him, whirling through the air as Zahiro was overwhelmed from the pressure.

WOOSH
As Zahiro swing his sword upright, he found Howl's body flickering with a smirk growing on his face. Howl hand is pulled down before he arced up his fist onto Zahiro's body, pushing him back afar, with guard loosen, just as he focuses, he saw Howl just stands there with a strange poise.

"You may wanted to see some of my technique, or... Aimatos."
He cackled as a bead of his own blood flow out from his claws, as it merge and form an enormous amount of blood, he swing his hand to launch the blood down before just then-BOOM.

The blood burst out into Zahiro's direction, Zahiro gasped before his body burned down from the dark blood.
Zahiro kept his stance on as his body trembles from the overwhelming pain, Howl drop down and just as he land he unwrap his hand.

Feeling the strange feeling behind him, Zahiro flickers onto Howl. Howl eyes widened in shock as he felt the wind dancing around him.

"Amazing!"
He bawled out from excitement before his blood emerges out from the ground as it flies at Howl at thunderous speed.
Howl's furs dances all around him with thee wind around him hustling at inhuman speed followed by his own blood finally stop as it floats at the palm of his hand.

Howl lips widen into a smirk as he whirls his blood and-BOOM-Zahiro flies out of his orbit, He land perfectly as a shallow breath escape his mouth.

"Exhausted already?"
Howl chuckles as the remaining blood whirls back to floats at the tip of his finger, Zahiro now understand that he cannot underestimate nor overestimate anything in this fight.

"You can manipulate those dark blood of Yours like some magic spell... My sword's broken too..."
Zahiro mutters as he stare at his sword, clenching it harder, his sword arced up before something unexpected happen.

WOOSH-His feet pulled back in an instant before he launched out toward Howl, Howl got a shocked face as he stare onto the bloody surface of Zahiro's sword flashing before his eyes.

Zahiro grit his teeth before pushing his sword and arcing it down into Howl's eyes and-SPLAT-Howl stare at him in disbelief as the blood on his finger tip splattered onto the ground with his attention scrambling around.

"IM NOT DONE YET!"

Zahiro pull out his sword from Howl's eyes and throw it out of the way as his hand clenched down into a fist, Howl flinched from the sound before he put up a guard by crossing his hand but-THWACK-Zahiro's fist slammed down into Howl's side, his guard was down from the pain with his crossed guard become loose, Zahiro swiftly lift his hand before his elbow slammed down Howl's temples causing him to roar out.

Zahiro flinched down from the pressure before he spun again with his fist swinging back as it then-THUD-his fist arced down into Howl's head.

Zahiro's hand grip Howl's shoulder as he start to fell, Howl stare at him with irritation but all that came to an end as-THUMP-Zahiro's legs swayed forward as Howl flies back to the wall.

Zahiro breathes out all the air left on his lung as he stare into Howl's dark void eyes right before his animalistic eyes brighten up with a smile appearing on his face.