[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛

───────────────────────

"I told you to control your temper! How did that wolf even cool down the whole place?!"
Malia yelled out as she run through the fertile side of the earth, cutting every greenies on their way.

Orion tailed along her way as they rushingly run through the forest, they eventually reach the colossal tree that borders the fertile and barren land.

They slided their way through the tree's large root, Orion growled lowly as he avert his gaze for a second before his chest bumped with Malia's back.

"What the hell are you-"
Orion fiercely growl, but he cuts his word before it even end when he sees the man in front of him.

Satria stands firmly on the sandy ground, eyeing both Malia and Orion with a scowl on his face.

"Should I be suspicious about you two when my partner was out for a whole night?"
Satria finally spokes, rising one brows as he start to circle around Malia and Orion, which they goes to their battle stances.

"Guess I should've been suspicious about it..."
Satria sighed as he whipped a heatsword handle, igniting a fiery inferno as his blade. He slowly arces it up until it was pointed at Orion's neck.

"I can't believe that AntiBeast use their own enemy as a weapon..."
Satria grits his teeth, acknowledging the badge on both Orion and Malia's vest, a badge that contains an image of a simplified wolf head and a sword that points up at the wolf head.

───────────────────────

Howl slides his head up to stare at Zahiro's eyes, not believing what he just said...

A place that was safe for beast? That is nonsense with a group of AntiBeast's forces wandering all over the earth to slay each one of them, but there's a possibility...

A possibility where they didn't check on one place, one that Zahiro said to be a a safe place for beast...

"That's... Nonsense... AntiBeast scatters all over the world..."
Howl mutters under his breath, averting his gaze as he calculate for the possibilities of the place that is not reached by the forces.

Zahiro's faint shade of eyes slide over to Howl as he let a small chuckle, already expecting those answers.

"Not believing me? Im taking you there, they should be here... Now."
Zahiro stated, before turning his head to his right to see a person in black fleece jacket and midweight trousers.

"Sorry Im late... Some tomboy-ish girl tried to kill Fanny so well, I need to knock her..."
The person in jacket blows out a frustrated sigh as he took a slow step forward towards Zahiro, he stands beside Zahiro before his eyes wides up a bit when he sees the group of beast below them still alive in one piece.

"Well... Did they defend themself or you help them? I thought Kyro did call for me..."
His lips curving up into a small smile as he turn to Zahiro, who looked irritated with the late arrival.

"You should learn on how to travel fast, move along with the wind, Harru."
Zahiro blows out a sigh before biting back a smile, Harru chuckles before his hand flies to playfully push Zahiro.

"Im not a fan of that... Training my stamina would be one rough thing..."
Harru chuckles before looking back below, he chuckles when he sees the frustration on Kyro's face.