[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍

—————

THUMP
"ACK! Lets just let go of him! He's too strong."
The girl bawled as she find herself burbling out blood, Her wolf beast ran up to her and whined before he turn to face Howl right in front of them still standing fiercely on his foot.

Howl take a step forward with his fist dripping blood after missing some of his own punch, This place sure is build hard enough to contain a beast...

"Hey Hound You want her to survive right? Why wont You gave me a space to walk over that door."
Howl speaks while washing over the blood soaked in his fur with cold water dripping rapidly from the pipe on the ceiling of the room.

The wolf beast stands and pays up a growl while Howl glare at him blankly as a nostalgic feeling hit him.

The wolf bark in response while growling at him harshly, Howl raise his eyebrows wide in confusion, He felt anything here was familiar... even the girl.

"Pup... Come on! We need to go! He's not someone we should mess!"
The girl bawled toward the wolf, The wolf bark in response while he's standing there. Even though he is towered by Howl's body, He's so confident.

Everything felt so familiar in just a blink of an eye... It was so fast. He tried to dig up a bunch of memories hid on his brain, He rub his chin while closing his eyes in process...

The wolf was confused and stop growling to take this chance to help the girl, He approach the girl before pulling him outside.

"Don't tell me..."

—————

BANG—THWACK
A burst of fire released as then an elbow flies to follow the attack, It was Howl... The bloody past once yet again.

Howl's face is covered from the blood of the beast. he's confused but he was being watched by his captain... He need to get this mission done for promotion.

"Great work Howl... Make it out to those village. Most of them are infected so don't mess this up."
A voice buzzes on his earpiece, It was his captain voice... He felt confused, All of those beast reflect a slight feeling of fear and horror...

Howl rushes forward to slice off one beast's head to another one, Everything's a horror here... Blood everywhere and the sky is so dark and even the moon start to fully appear as the blood moon.

"Yes Captain..."
Howl replies with straight voice and with no hesitation he burst into one of the house, One by one beast were slain by him.

He was horrified too actually... It heard like most of these beast are screaming through their savage voices.

When he reached one of the house, Which he thinks was the leader of the pack, He was shocked. One of the beast he was sure to be a female wolf Neurofugas was holding out to a human child.

Both the wolf and the human was looking terrified, At this rate he was starting to get suspicious about everything... Do beast really felt pain like they do?

He swings his handgun upward and as he put his hand on the trigger he suddenly was pushed to his side as other beast charged at him.

The handgun flies from Howl's hand, Howl panicked as he then tried to reach the gun but then he found himself pinned down with the beast's claw puncturing his wrist.