Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1: Tang Lele travels through the beast world

In the duty room, Tang Lele, a young nurse who had just graduated from the medical university, rarely had time to spare. While no one was bothering her, she quickly took out her pink phone and opened the e-book about a heroine novel that she had been reading for three days.

  Seeing the male and female protagonists falling in love and loving each other, her heart also fluctuated. When she finished reading the last chapter, her friend Lin Yaoyao sent a WeChat message: "Lele, I watched another one recently. This is a strong novel (😉), you will definitely like it. Here is the address, click on it and have a look for yourself!"

Link 🖇️:
https://Beastworldhusbands:let's makesmorecubs(⁠。>/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/<。⁠)(18+)/Hot/R18.com

You are such a good friend of mine. I just finished reading it and you sent me good news. Tang Lele sighed in his heart, but immediately clicked in with his hand. She was excited when she read the introduction. It turned out to be a story about the heroine traveling to the orc world and being 'knocked' down by various beasts. (⁠~ ⁠ꈍ³ꈍ⁠)~ ♡

  As expected, it was very heavy-tongued (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠), and Tang Lele immediately watched it with gusto. She reads the text very quickly and has just finished reading the entire novel by the time she crosses the street after get off work.

  But what makes Tang Lele depressed is that the orcish novel was indeed well written and meaty at the beginning, but in the end it was the male protagonists who died for the female protagonist.

  The bottom of this book was full of complaints and curses from readers. She couldn't stand such an ending. ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ Then she wrote a review of more than a thousand words eloquently and was about to publish it, but she was hit by an oncoming truck and flew out!

彡 \⁠(⁠◎⁠o⁠◎⁠)⁠/

  Damn it, even if God wants me to die, he still wants me to post the comment before I say it. (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|) Tang Lele cursed in her heart, and then fell into darkness!

  "Ahem..." In a daze, Tang Lele felt that her throat was a little dry and hoarse, and she could clearly feel that there seemed to be a furry hand touching her body.

  The sudden situation made Tang Lele suddenly open her eyes and look at the white clouds in the sky. She breathed out, hey, aren't she dead?

  But she clearly remembered that when she was complaining about the novel, a bus came towards her, and then she fell to the ground bleeding! Are you in the hospital? But that's not right. How can we see blue sky and white clouds in the hospital?

(⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・?

  She felt something was wrong and wanted to turn over and sit up, and then suddenly a pair of big furry hands pressed down on her soft buns. Tang Lele immediately became angry and slapped the other party: "Where did you come from, a gangster, dare to eat my sister's tofu!"

(ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ)

  "Hey, Mona, you are the ugliest female in our tribe, and I am the shortest male in our tribe. Those Strong and beautiful females have all gone with outstanding males. They don't like me, and you don't have a male willing to choose you. Why don't you come with me. After the two of us mate, we will definitely give birth to an outstanding orc cub!"

  The man who spoke was indeed dark and ugly, and the smile on his face was so obscene and disgusting. As a senior novel fan, Tang Lele has very high requirements for choosing a spouse. (ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ)🖕