Chapter 6 - 10

Chapter 6: Listening to Torek tell stories

"Well, because I don't hate you, of course I have to be nice to you, and we are on the same boat now. So we have to love each other and help each other."

  Tang Lele is not a cold person, and she can treat anyone she likes . He was friendly with the thin boy in front of him. It's very similar to the feeling of being weak. Well, in the novels she read in her previous life, these types of men would become the heroine's loyal dogs. But since she has traveled through time, why can't she enjoy the treatment of a time-traveling heroine?

  Not only is she ugly, she was almost raped by an ugly beast man. Fortunately, she is not a weak white lotus, otherwise she would definitely have a sadistic love affair.

  Well, it seems like I'm thinking a little too far. (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

  "A boat? What is a boat Mona?"

  "Well, it is a vehicle that can be rowed in the river. As long as we have it, we can sit on it and move forward on the river."

  "Really?? Mona, how did you know there was such a thing as a boat?" The frail boy felt very strange when he heard the little female say this.

  "I was dreaming. I dreamed about it." Tang Lele wouldn't tell the beautiful orc boy in front of him that he was a time-traveling soul tens of thousands of years in the future. Even if he told him, he wouldn't understand. ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌ *shrug*

  Torek didn't think much about it. Instead, he felt that his little female was much more interesting than the other females in the tribe. The other females in the tribe were very arrogant or only knew how to eat food. There is nothing as gentle and cute as Mona.

  "But Torek, I seem to have been frightened by Black Gouzi's actions just now and lost some memory. Can you tell me where this place is. I don't want to know nothing and be laughed at by the people in the tribe again." ✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧

  "Damn! Black Dog, next time I see him, I will definitely bite off his legs!" When Torik heard what she said, a hint of murderous intent flashed across his face. Tang Lele saw it and silently lit a candle for Hei Gouzi. I'm sorry. Since your name is Hei Gouzi, you are destined to be a black man for the rest of your life.🕯️

  Tang Lele said: "We will avenge this later. Let's ignore him for now."

  Besides, Torik is so thin and has problems with his legs. Even if he wants to take revenge, he must become strong in all aspects.

  "Well, I listen to you Mona."

  After the murderous look on Torik's face disappeared, he told Tang Lele some basic conditions here.

  This is a place called the Fantasy Continent. There are no humans here, only orcs. The orcs are divided into male and female. Male orcs have a strong physique and can transform into beasts and hunt. Female orcs can also transform, but their strength is much smaller. Moreover, there are very few female orcs. Most of them are protected by the men of the tribe, and their most important thing is to reproduce for the tribe. They can have multiple outstanding males at the same time and are the objects that many males are willing to pursue.

  But except for one person, that is Mona, who is now Tang Lele. Because Mona's mother was once the most beautiful and popular female in this tribe, but she fell in love with a man from another tribe, and then followed that man. However, when she became pregnant, she was killed by that tribe. Kicked out, she had no choice but to come back, and then gave birth to Mona. Mother and daughter depended on each other until Mona was five years old, when her mother suddenly fell ill and died.