Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56: Arthur's Master of Hunting

  Arthur warmed his ears for a while, and then said: "Eat it quickly." Tang Lele was not polite after hearing this, then picked up a fruit, wiped it and started to bite it. The fruit was sweet and sour, and she liked it very much. . After eating three or four of them, I felt like something was filling my stomach.

  Then he looked up and saw Yasien watching him eat, and then he remembered that this man didn't bring anything to eat, so he must be starving now. So he picked up two fruits and handed them to him and said: "Come on, you can eat too."

  Yasien shook his head and said: "No, the fruits are specially for females."

  Specially for females? Really or not? Maybe this man was afraid of starving himself, so he said this on purpose.

  "Didn't I already eat it? Besides, you picked so much and I can't finish it. You should eat it too, otherwise it will be wasted, and I don't know how long it will take to walk later." "

  No. "The man still refused.

  "Then if you don't eat, I won't eat either." Tang Lele looked angry.

  Yasien frowned before taking the fruit. Tang Lele snickered inwardly when he saw this. Although this Yasien is a bit cold, his personality should be quite interesting sometimes.

  Seeing him starting to eat, Tang Lele also picked up the wild fruit and started eating it. After eating, she picked up the fruit and handed it to Yasien. In this way, the two of them ate a lot. In the end, there were only five left, and she touched her belly and felt that she was full.

  She looked at Yasien and said, "Are you full? If not, you can eat all the remaining fruits." Yasien shook his head and said, "No, you can keep

  this fruit to eat. I'm not hungry." ."

  When Tang Lele saw what he said, he stopped forcing it.

  So the two of them continued on the road. Because they were full, Tang Lele suddenly felt much more energetic. And the deeper they walked into the forest. She can see many small animals. Such as a hare or a squirrel.

  Suddenly she saw several gray rabbits in front of her, and she happily threw out the wooden fork in her hand. Perhaps her strength was too weak, or her technique was not precise enough, so she failed to catch them. This made her feel a little bad. Madan, isn't it a little rabbit and an obedient one? Why are you running so fast?

  "Don't be frustrated. Gray rabbits are inherently flexible and cunning. They need to be hunted by orcs with sufficient hunting experience. If you want to hunt them, just practice more in the future." Seeing that her expression was a little unhappy, Yasien said Counseled.

  Tang Lele nodded and said, "Well, I believe I can do it." She nodded. Although her throwing skills were a little poor, who said hunting animals requires strength or other things? She can make traps.

  "Then you hunt first. Although the animals here are not big, but if you can hunt some, you won't be hungry when you go back tonight." Anyway, she still has Torek, and the snake in her hand can also be a full meal. A meal.

  She wasn't worried about tonight's rations.

  Yasien nodded upon hearing this, and then began to hunt. Tang Lele watched him jumping around in the tall weeds, his tall body appearing unusually flexible.

  After a while, Arthur was holding two gray rabbits and a kangaroo-like animal in his hands.

  Seeing that he had hunted so many prey in just over ten minutes, Tang Lele's eyes were full of envy. He was indeed the strongest male in the tribe. This hunting skill could not be mastered overnight.