Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96: Rejection, Asean’s nervousness

Bishir looked at Tang Lele with his light blue eyes, thinking that the little female would definitely agree to him. Yasien, who was walking not far away, heard the conversation of the three people behind him and couldn't help but feel nervous.
  He looked in the direction of Tang Lele and found the little female frowning with a troubled look on her face.

  At this moment, the four males were all very nervous. Tang Lele looked at these three males. To be honest, if she had so many outstanding and handsome men pursuing her in her previous life, she would have been extremely happy.

  But she didn't want to think about it yet, so she shook her head and said: "I'm sorry, Bishir, I think we can't be too hasty when it comes to choosing a partner, and I have Torek now, so I won't consider finding another partner for the time being."

  The other three males felt relieved when the little female said this. Bishir was a little disappointed and said: "Mona, do you really not want to think about it again?"

  "I have made my words very clear."

  Allen immediately said: "It doesn't matter if you don't choose me now, Mona. I can wait for you."

  Anyway, this little female saved his life today, and he will recognize her from now on.

  "Mona, I, Dawa, will not give up pursuing you anyway." Dawa also expressed his attitude. Every female in the tribe will have several partners. The little female is probably too young to be used to it now, but she will definitely need them when she becomes an adult.

  Seeing that these males did not force themselves, Tang Lele felt relieved and said, "You don't have to be like this. It will take a long time. Maybe by then you will all have the female you want to pursue."

  The patriarch saw several outstanding males in the tribe surrounding Tang Lele, and said with a bad expression: "You three, don't even think about it. A female like Mona is not good in all aspects of health. You choose her as your partner, and you will give birth to her in the future." The little orcs will not be very strong, which is not good for the entire tribe. The other females in the tribe are strong and healthy. The three of you should work harder to please those females instead of wasting your thoughts on a girl cursed by the beast god. people. UU read www.uukanshu.net"

  "Yes, a female like me is indeed useless. She is indeed not worthy of the pursuit of strong males like you." Tang Lele smiled sarcastically after hearing this. It seems that the patriarch has a really big opinion on her, but she never thought about it in the first place. If he could get these three men to change their minds about polygamy, it would be considered as solving her trouble.

  "You don't have to worry about what kind of female the patriarch chooses." Bishir looked at Andrew with a cold look.

  "Andrew, what you said is wrong. Mona is obviously so smart. I don't think she was cursed by the Beast God at all. She should be a gift from the Beast God. We should treat her better." Because so many things have happened. , Dawa's attitude towards Tang Lele also changed. He didn't think Mona would bring any disaster to them.

  Allen didn't say anything. Anyway, he wanted to pursue Mona wholeheartedly.

  "You are really..." The clan leader was so angry that he didn't know what to say.

  He didn't like things he couldn't control, and it was obvious that Mona was now beyond his control. She seemed to be slowly changing everything in the tribe.

  Yasien suddenly said: "Mona, come here."

  "Oh." Seeing Yasien calling him, Tang Lele immediately went to his side.