Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111 Alone with Arthur

The two of them had no dreams all night, and Tang Lele woke up early the next morning. She started the pork soup as soon as she came. This time she cut small tomatoes and boiled them in the broth, then fried two large bowls of meat and vegetables, and a plate of vegetarian vegetables.

After doing all this, she was going to ask Asien to come over for dinner, but as soon as she walked out of the door, Asien was already at the door. Seeing him, Tang Lele still felt a little embarrassed. After all, she was stared at by two males last night.

Fortunately, Yasien didn't mention what happened last night, but nodded to her naturally. Being so calm made Tang Lele feel that he was just thinking too much.

Torik also got up, and when he saw Asien coming over, he asked, "Are you going to accompany Mona to hunt in the forest today?"

Asien nodded and said, "Yes. I said Mona doesn't need to go, our food is It's enough to eat. But she doesn't want to."

Tang Lele said: "It's always good to get more food. Besides, there are three of us eating now." "

Then Asien, you go to the forest, you have to protect Mona more. ." Torek warned. He wished he could accompany the little female to hunt in person, but look at his hands.

"Don't worry, Torik. We won't go too far when hunting."

Then the three of them had breakfast happily. Tang Lele asked Torik to look after the house. After all, there were a lot of prey in the house. If people No more, what if the prey is taken away by other orcs.

When they saw the two of them coming out, the early orcs were talking a lot. Of course they knew that Asien was here to help Tang Lele, but they didn't care about it.

That's because they are very envious of Asien's ability to have a very delicious meal at Tang Lele's place when he gets up early in the morning. Unlike when they get up in the morning, even though they have food, they don't dare to eat too much. I'm afraid that if I finish eating all at once, I'll be hungry the rest of the time.

When they woke up early in the morning, they smelled the aroma of meat coming from Tang Lele's house. That feeling really makes them salivate. They wanted to rush in and ask Tang Lele to share all the food with them.

When Tang Lele and Yasien saw the reaction of the orcs, they ignored them and walked out of the tribe directly into the forest. The two of them were very quiet along the way, no one said anything.

Tang Lele didn't feel embarrassed about the way the two people got along with each other. Instead, she felt very relaxed. Fortunately, she didn't meet Alyssa just now. Meeting such a woman every day and having another quarrel would lower her IQ.

Yasien looked at the little female with a happy face, but said: "Mona, the fried pig blood you made this morning is delicious. And the fat intestine soup is also delicious. Find me at Shuyuan www.zhaoshuyuan.com I never knew which beasts could eat their internal organs like this before."

The little female can turn waste into treasure, and she can make all kinds of things delicious. Now he lost his appetite when he saw the raw meat of animals.

"Ah, so you think it's delicious. When we were eating this morning, neither of you said anything, so I thought you didn't think it was delicious."

Tang Lele smiled, which made people's eyes bright in the morning light. Although She was still not very beautiful, but Asain felt hot all over when he thought of seeing the little female's body last night.