Chapter 41- 45

Chapter 41: Arthur asks her to be together

"Dawa, her name is Mona, she has a strange disease." A female shouted anxiously when she saw Dawa approaching Tang Lele.

  After Tang Lele heard this, he laughed and said, "Yes, my name is Mona, and I still have a strange disease. Aren't you afraid that I will infect it to you?"

"Is it contagious? If your disease can be transmitted to others, in the past few years, in the tribe, Everyone in the country has long been infected." Dawa clearly didn't believe it. Besides, these were things a long time ago. And looking at Mona, she doesn't look like she's sick. She's so lively and lively. Why didn't he notice it before?

  Hearing this, Tang Lele pointed to the acne on her face and said, "Did you see it? These things haven't healed yet, and they might break out one day, so you'd better stay away from me." Sure enough, there were some pimples on her face. The pimples that seemed to be about to burst looked very scary.

  Dawa only knew that Tang Lele was ugly, but he had never observed her face so closely.

  Seeing Dawa's expression change slightly, Tang Lele said calmly: "So you'd better not get too close to me." "But how did you defeat Simon just now?" Dawa still wanted to know.

  "This is a secret. I won't tell outsiders." Tang Lele will not teach these orcs. After all, these orcs are not good to her and Torik. She was the national Sanda champion in her previous life. These skills are her guarantee for survival in this life. If she were to teach them all to these people, it would do her no good at all.

  She can teach these skills to Torek, because Torek is her partner and someone she can trust.

  There is no need to discuss the others.

  "Hey... little female, why are you like this..." Dawa didn't expect that Tang Lele would not tell him. After all, he was also a very popular male in the tribe. Didn't his handsome face attract her?

  "I'm sorry, if there is nothing else, I'll leave first." Tang Lele has already done what she should do today, so she is going to go back to drink Torek, cook a meal and soothe her stomach.

  "The beast god will bless you." A male voice that sounded clearer and louder remembered.

  Needless to say, this was also Yasien's voice, but Tang Lele smiled, what the hell is the beast god? She didn't know whether to bless her or not. She only knew that she had to rely on herself for everything. If she wanted food, she could only rely on herself. If she wanted to become beautiful, she could only rely on herself.

  After her observation this day, the acne on her face did not look like a curse from the beast god, but something similar to acne, so she just needed to find the healing herbs and detoxify her body. She believed that her face would be back to its original state soon.

  "Don't be late tomorrow, let's go together." Seeing that Tang Lele didn't answer him, Yasien added.

  Tang Lele nodded, and then took Torik to plunder Simon's food. Only then did he hear the discussion behind him from a distance: "Asean, are you really not afraid of Mona? Aren't you afraid of her face?" Did he infect you with the strange disease?"

  Yasien shook his head: "As a male, you are never afraid of anything!"

  This man is very narcissistic, but she has a little appreciation for him.

  She and Torek were about to leave when Simon came over and looked at Tang Lele and said, "What did you do to Alyssa? Why is she lying on the ground now and can't move?" He shrugged and said, "In a