Chapter 16 -20

Chapter 16: Beast Boy helped her

Judging by his attire, he must be a male orc in the tribe. It's not a ghost, Tang Lele breathed a sigh of relief. It really scared her just now.

  "What's a ghost? Why is it blocking my way?"

  She looked at the man. He was tall and handsome. He shouldn't be trying to rob her, right? You know she looks very shabby.

  The tall man pointed at the lotus root in her hand and said, "What are you doing with this?"

  "Eat it." Tang Lele looked at him like a fool. If you don't use lotus roots to eat, what are you using them for?

  "Is this food edible?" When the man heard her words, his thick eyebrows frowned visibly.

  "Well, it's edible. If you don't believe me, I'll take a bite and you'll see!" Tang Lele said and bit on the lotus root. It was crunchy and sweet. Well, this lotus root tastes great even when eaten raw.

  She felt sweet in her heart, and her bright black eyes narrowed as if enjoying it. The tall man looked a little confused when he saw Tang Lele like this. Is that thing really edible?

  Or is she already confused by hunger?

  "Are you and Torek in a relationship?" Just as Tang Lele was considering whether to take another bite, the other party asked another question.

  Opening his eyes, Tang Lele nodded: "Well, I guess no one in the tribe doesn't know about this." "Did you offend Alyssa today?"

  "You have so many questions, what? You can't be Alyssa. Are you a suitor? Seeing that she has been wronged, come to me for revenge?" When Tang Lele heard this question, her eyes narrowed and her nerves became tense. Sure enough, appearance was very popular in that era, but she just looked If you are ugly, will you be bullied?

  "I'm telling you, don't think that you are tall or a male, so I will be afraid of you! I have practiced before!" She said harsh words. She was not bragging, because she was the national Sanda champion in her previous life.

[*Sanda appears much like Kickboxing but includes many more grappling techniques.]

  Later, she challenged several taekwondo masters and judo champions one after another, but they were no match for her. No matter how powerful the orcs are, they still have weaknesses.

  The man looked at the little female not far away looking at her with a pair of dark eyes. There was no trace of fear in her, but she was filled with incomparable confidence.

  This female is really courageous. She offended Alyssa and even said that she was not afraid of fighting.

  "Haha..." The man suddenly laughed happily and didn't seem to be angry. Tang Lele secretly cursed whether this man was sick!

  But the other party suddenly threw something towards him, and she took a step back cautiously. When he looked down, he saw that it was a fat rabbit that had lost all its energy.

  "You...why did you throw this to me?"

  "Eat!" the man answered simply.

  Tang Lele asked doubtfully: "You mean you gave me this rabbit?"

  "Yeah."

  "You don't have any other requests, right? For example, let me sleep with you for a night?"

  The man looked her up and down, With some disgust in his eyes, he said, "You're too ugly!"

  Oh, I know you're handsome, so you don't have to poke my pain so directly. Tang Lele held back her mouth, but fortunately, the beast man had no other demands, so she felt relieved. She looked at the rabbit on the ground and then at the lotus root in her hand.