Chapter 51 - 55

Chapter 51: Arthur saw a shocking scene

  Andrew said very unhappy. Dawa looked at him and said, "But isn't it too cruel for us to treat a little female like this?"

  For some reason, Dawa felt a little bad when he saw Tang Lele leaving.

  The patriarch said nothing more and looked directly at Arthur and said, "Let's go, Arthur. Let's continue hunting. Don't think about that female anymore." "Yes, that's right

  , let's go, Arthur!" Other males He was originally indifferent to Tang Lele. Her life and death were not as important as hunting.

  "The orcs will not agree to leave the female alone like this!" Yasien said.

  "Ashen, what do you mean? Are you going to find Mona?" Andrew saw his face full of disagreement when he said this.

  Other male orcs also said: "Ashern, you can't ignore us all because of an ugly little female. How can we catch more prey without you?" It is obvious that

  Ashern is in their team. , is the most capable expert in hunting. No one wants Asean to leave like this, which will greatly reduce their food tonight.

  "You go hunting by yourselves, I'm leaving." Yasien thought of the female Xiao leaving, and thought that if she encountered any danger in the forest, he would not be able to go hunting with others calmly anyway.

  After saying this, he headed towards the direction Tang Lele had just left. The other males kept calling him to think about it carefully, but he never looked back. Andrew knew that they could not change Asean's decision, so no matter what, he had no choice but to continue hunting with the remaining people. Otherwise, the entire tribe of orcs will be hungry tonight.

  Tang Lele walked into the forest and found that it was really difficult to walk on the overgrown ground. She had to be careful that there would not be any thorns on the ground or hurt her feet.

  The forest is dense except for the chirping of birds. Everything was fine, and she didn't encounter any large beasts. If this was not a different world, walking in such a natural and primitive place would really be considered a trip for her, and she could enjoy the process comfortably.

  Along the way, she observed her surroundings and found that there was no herbal medicine she was looking for. However, as she walked, she discovered a spotted snake circling in front of her, but it was not big. She recognized that the snake was not poisonous, so she stopped and wanted to let the snake go away before leaving. But the spotted snake had no intention of leaving. Instead, it came towards her in fear and kept spitting out snake bites.

 Instead, it came towards her in fear and kept spitting out snake bites

Spotted Rock snake

  For some reason, Tang Lele felt that the spotted snake regarded herself as its prey. She suddenly felt that since she came to this world, she had been the target of being bullied, and now even this beast was not afraid of her!