Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21: This is a very dirty world

"Let's talk about that when we get back." Tang Lele lowered her voice. She didn't want to be embarrassed if other orcs saw her.

  Torek was a little confused and said: "Why would Mona go back? Doesn't this look good?"

  You look good! Tang Lele cursed in his heart. He originally thought you were an innocent young man, but he didn't expect you to be so dirty. "Well, it looks good, not bad, but I think it's better to go back."

  She nodded randomly, but the sound of male and female orcs mating was like thunder. If you look at it further, she will probably squirt green blood and die.

  "Okay, Mona." Although Torik was a little disappointed, he still listened to Tang Lele's words, and the two of them quickly returned to their thatched house.

  As soon as she came back, she took Torik's hand and went to wash her eyes with cold water.

  She said why she didn't hear any movement in the orcs' houses along the way. It turned out that they were all doing such dirty things. "Mona, what's wrong with you? Are you unhappy?"

  Torik saw Tang Lele not saying a word after returning, and felt a little uneasy and afraid that he had done something wrong again just now.

  "No, Torek, let me ask you, do the orcs in your tribe always mate like this? And also let a group of people watch?"

"Yes Mona, has always been like this. Although there are many males in the tribe , but the tribe leader said that in order for these males to continue to serve the tribe, let the female and her partner mate every night and let other males watch, so that they can also relax." Torek said without any concealment.

  What kind of relief is obviously watching action movies and then touching the bird duster yourself.

  Tang Lele had a look of contempt on his face, and the orc leader Andrew looked righteous, but it turned out to be just an old pervert.

  "Don't those females feel ashamed? Coating in front of so many males?"

  "No, the females in all the tribes here are like this. They won't feel shy. If they do this, they can make more If the male is relieved, it means that the more charming she is, the more popular she will be in the tribe, and she will get more food the next day."

  "What!?" Tang Lele was completely distraught when he heard these reasons. Damn, who will tell her what kind of world she has come to! "If they do this, what about their male partners? Do they want their females to be looked at by other males and continue to fantasize about them?"

"No, male partners will not feel sad about having such a female. They will be proud and honored!"

  Honor your sister! Emotionally, these beastly men are all mentally ill, and they feel honored after being cuckolded.

  "Then there is no love between these female and male partners?"

  "Love?" Torek frowned, obviously not understanding the word.

  Seeing her like this, Tang Lele understood that there was probably no love or anything else among the orcs in this era. They are just grouped together for food, physiological needs, and to survive here, and they may have some feelings. But such feelings are obviously not deep enough.

  "Then if I mate with you in the future, do I have to do it in public. Let everyone in the tribe come to visit?" If that happens, she will never find a male, and she doesn't want to be a woman with no privacy at all.