Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11: Torek reveals his flesh and Mona blushes

"Birds?" A certain wolf boy said with an innocent face: "Mona, there are no birds on me? It's so late, the birds must have fallen asleep."

"Ah, I don't mean the birds flying in the sky, but this- th-thats...over there..." Tang Lele nervously opened one eye and pointed to the young man's crotch with trembling fingers: "That's the one you have, it's the bird!"

Torik looked down and looked down. The symbol of his masculinity, although semi-soft at this moment, is also very majestic. He took a step forward, and the thing trembled up and down. Tang Lele's heart trembled when he saw it.

  "Mona, are you talking about this?" Torik didn't feel ashamed at all, and then he held his proud object with his hand and said: "Mona, this is not a bird, it is specially used to carry on the family line with females. All the male orcs in our tribe have it. Don't be afraid of it, it won't hurt you!"

  Tang Lele pressed her eyes and said: "Okay, I understand, you go and take a shower. I know more than you, there's no need for you to give me biology lessons."

⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

  She thought since she was a medical student in her previous life, so how could she not understand the structure of this man's body? But facing the young man's enthusiasm and openness, her little heart still couldn't bear it.

  "But, Mona, I want you to touch it." Torik still refused to give up. Does the little female really not like her? He thought it was pretty good.

  "No, I'm still scared now. Well, the shadow caused by the black dog on me hasn't disappeared yet. I'm not in the mood right now." Tang Lele forced his eyes and said nonsense. (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

  "Well, it's all the fault of the black dog. When Mona waits for my arm to heal, I will definitely give it a good beating so that he will never dare to harass you. Then you can rest well." Torik thought about it for a while. , and no longer embarrass her.

  Tang Lele shook his head and said, "You should go and take a shower quickly, otherwise I won't let you sleep with me tonight."

  "Oh, Mona, don't be angry, I'll take a shower right away." We can deal with touching the bird later. Let's talk again, but on the first night with the little female, he must not sleep together, otherwise the other males in the tribe will laugh at him.

  After saying that, he turned around and walked into the river. Looking at the back of the beautiful boy, Tang Lele patted his chest and breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time, he also despised herself in her heart.

  Tang Lele, you are so useless. What about the fighting spirit of Nu Zunwen? What should you do as a fujoshi? What about when you and your best friend vowed to travel all over the world for beautiful men? ୧⁠(⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠ ⁠Д⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠ ⁠)⁠୨

  Well, okay, everyone can brag. Facts have proved that most of the time she is just talking.

  Seeing Torek bathing in the river in the sunset, with the sparkling sleep reflecting the handsome figure of the young man, Tang Lele felt that this was really a beautiful picture. I actually didn't want to look away.

  She quickly looked away, then sat by the river, picked off a leaf and started playing a tune. She hadn't done this for a long time. After trying a few times, she finally made a sound, but it didn't sound good at first.

  But three times later, a smooth song "Butterfly lovers" flew out from the corner of her mouth, soothing and melodious in the air, and suddenly even this seemingly barren ancient time became poetic.