Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106: Arthur wants to stay the night

  "I don't like drinking raw food."
  "Then what are you doing with this blood? Is it a Torek drink?"

  "Haha, of course I ate it. I don't like drinking it raw, but you can eat it after it's cooked."

  Torik also came out at this time and said: "Eat it after it's cooked? What's so delicious about that?"

  As orcs, they never knew that the wild boar's blood could be cooked and eaten. They usually drank raw blood or not.

  "You guys can't do anything about this. The pig's blood is ready and can be fried and eaten. There's also a pig's blood soup that couldn't be more delicious." Thinking of these two dishes, Tang Lele's saliva almost dripped. Came down.

  The two males had never heard of such a way of eating, but they thought that since the little females said so, nothing was impossible. So the two Arthurs began to open the wild boar's belly again, taking out the internal organs and pig intestines, and planned to throw them away.

  As a result, he was stopped by the little female again.

  "Hey, you can't throw away the pork belly. This stuff can be replenished."

  "Don't throw away both the large intestine and the small intestine. They are both delicious."

  "The pig heart, liver, lungs and kidneys must be kept."

  These are things that orcs usually don't eat, but Tang Lele kept them all.

  After finally finishing processing the entire wild boar, Arthur looked at the bucket of internal organs and frowned: "Those things in Mona are not delicious, and they are very dirty. Especially the pig belly and large intestine are inedible at all."

  "Yeah, Mona, we don't eat these things, we throw them all away." Torik also disliked those offal and didn't know how to eat them at all.

  Tang Lele smiled and said: "I'll have my own food if I stay. We used to eat like that and throw away all the offal. It's such a waste. Let's keep these from now on. I'll make them delicious. But Arthur Well, you'd better find more salt." The most important thing in doing this is salt.

  Yasien nodded and said: "I still have some salt there. I will go back and bring it to you later."

  "Well, you go back and get it now."

  Tang Lele urged, then went into the house, boiled water and began to boil the pig blood for a while, then found Shuyuan www.zhaoshuyuan.com to turn it into blood tofu, and then put it in cold water. I'll make some soup tomorrow morning.

  Then she started to deal with the internal organs. Although dealing with pig intestines was disgusting, fortunately, she had studied medicine before and had never encountered any bad situations.

  So she quickly dealt with it, then took it to the river and cleaned it carefully before taking it back.

  At this time, Yasien came back with salt, and Tang Lele asked him to make all the wild boar meat into long strips and then skewer them with palm leaves. It was blackened with a small fire and then hung around the thatched house.

  This wild boar is actually quite big, weighing over three hundred kilograms. Even if Arthur has a big appetite, he can't finish it all at once.

  There was no refrigerator or anything here, so Tang Lele could only think of bacon. In addition, it didn't rain much here, so the meat shouldn't rot easily. When all the moisture in the meat is gone, it becomes air-dried meat.