Chapter 61- 70

Chapter 61 Yasien looks jealous

"Hehe." Torik just smiled. Yasien watched them flirting and flirting, just like a bystander, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

He couldn't help but said: "Little female, what do you need me to do?"

Tang Lele thought for a while and then said: "I need two lighter boards and a small vine. I hope you can find a longer one." "?"

After all, there are too few medical supplies here, so she can only use local materials.

Yasien nodded and went out to search.

She began to examine Torek's arm. Although it has been dislocated. But as time went by, they slowly grew together, but they grew crookedly. So I'll break the bones apart and reattach them later. However, she believed that the ointment she prepared would definitely make Torik's arm heal.

Soon, Asean found everything she needed. Then Tang Lele handed Torik a wooden block and said, "Use this to bite, it will hurt later." "

No, I can bear it." Torik shook his head.

"Be good, bite it, I won't laugh at you." Tang Lele did this for his own good. If he wasn't afraid of pain, it would only take a while, but what if he accidentally bit his tongue?

"Okay." Torek obediently bit the piece of wood after hearing this.

After seeing that he was well prepared, Tang Lele pinched his injured area with his hand, and then pulled it hard, and the bones separated. Torik's eyes widened immediately and he groaned, clearly showing the pain of separation of flesh and blood.

Seeing him like this, Tang Lele felt a little distressed in her heart. After all, this kind of pain was really painful, so she quickly applied mandala plaster to his injury. After a while, most of the heart-wrenching pain disappeared.

Torek's painful expression also relaxed a little.

He really wanted to ask Tang Lele what it was that could relieve the pain. However, although the pain was reduced, he felt that his whole arm was numb and he had no feeling.

Seeming to see the doubts in his eyes, Tang Lele said: "Don't worry, the plaster I just applied to you can relieve the pain under my arm that I am treating you. The lack of consciousness is only temporary, and you will wait until the effect of the medicine wears off. , your arm will be able to move again. But the next thing is the most important thing, you must not move it."

Seeing her cautious look, Torek nodded seriously.

Then she used both hands to reconnect the bones she had just broken apart.

There was just a click. As soon as she heard this sound, Tang Lele felt relieved, which meant that she did the right thing!

And Torek only felt a hint of happiness and pain, not as painful as the first time.

Then Tang Lele applied those ointments to stop bleeding, disperse blood stasis and relieve pain on him again. Finally, two boards were fixed to his arms and then wrapped with vines. He also made a ring and put it around Torik's neck.

In this way, his arm is considered to be connected, but if he wants to fully recover, it will probably take a little longer. After all, the potency of these herbs is still not enough, so he can only work on it slowly.

Then she took some herbs and boiled some potion for Toric to drink. It would heal both the inside and outside of the body faster.

"Okay, Torek, from now on you can only hang your hands around your neck like this. You won't be able to carry heavy objects or move around for at least half a month. I will change your medicine every three days." Tang Lele patted him.