Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91: Orcs in danger, huge bear beast

  Tang Lele felt strange, why didn't these orcs kill the little black bear? They had captured all the animals that were smaller than this little black bear just now.
  Seeing their serious attitude and not daring to say a word, Tang Lele also felt that the air around him suddenly became colder. Is there something unexpected?

  Just when she was thinking too much, the patriarch shouted: "Everyone, be careful!"

  As Andrew roared like this, the other orcs became nervous, then clenched the wooden sticks in their hands and gathered together, then looked around warily!

  Yasienye and Dawa leaned towards Tang Lele. She thought that she had either encountered a strong enemy or a large beast. Otherwise, these orcs would not be so nervous.

  "Dawa, protect Mona later!" Yasien said with a serious expression. Dawa did not speak but moved closer to Tang Lele. Tang Lele, who didn't take it seriously at first, also started to get nervous.

  Roar--

  Suddenly, there was a roar of a beast. Listening to the sound, Tang Lele seemed to think it was a huge bear!

  Is it really a bear?

  In her previous life, Tang Lele had seen very cruel scenes of black bears attacking people on TV.

  She was so lucky, why did she encounter this as soon as she came out!

  Before she could think about how to escape later, she saw the dense lawn in front of them being quickly separated, and the ground was shaking. It was obvious that the beast was charging towards them.

  Roar--

  Suddenly, a huge black bear more than five meters high appeared in front of everyone. Tang Lele was stunned when he saw such a huge black bear. Oh my God, she had never heard of such a huge bear before. The ones she had seen on TV before were only over two meters tall at most!

  "Ah, it's a big black beast!" An orc shouted when he saw it.

  The other orcs seemed to be frightened by this huge black bear.

  The black bear seemed a little dissatisfied when the orcs called him a name, so he looked up to the sky and howled. The sound was like thunder, and the birds in the tree flew away in shock, and Tang Lele covered his ears!

  Tang Lele was thinking about pulling Yasien to run away if something happened later. UU Reading www.uukanshu.net As for the other orcs, she didn't care.

  The black bear roared a few times and was full of momentum, but it did not rush towards them immediately. Instead, it waited for a pair of copper bells and looked at everyone, as if thinking that it would be better to attack the orc first!

  The orcs were also serious, looking at the bear nervously, thinking about how to defeat this ferocious beast!

  Everyone was silent. At this moment, Tang Lele felt as if time had stood still.

  She turned her head and looked at Asien, only to see that his handsome face was still so cold, but his originally deep eyes became as sharp as knives. He was not afraid of the giant beast staring in front of him, but seemed to be looking at her own. Like prey!

  "I'll beat you to death!" Just when Tang Lele thought that the two sides were going to be in a stalemate for a long time, he suddenly heard one of the orcs yelling and threw the wooden fork in his hand towards the bear beast.