Chapter 71 -80

Chapter 71 Another male shows interest

"Even if the male is injured, he can't let the female go hunting." Dawa couldn't understand that the males in the tribe would not let the female take the risk of hunting no matter what happened.

"What do you know? We call this love. I love Torik so I don't mind hunting for adventure. As long as he is healthy and well, that is the greatest comfort to me." Tang Lele said this deliberately. In fact, she just wanted to go hunting. He wanted to come back from hunting a lot of prey and slap the tribesmen in the face hard.

Hearing this, everyone else in the tribe also looked at her in shock. what is love? They don't understand. Is love so powerful that it can make a female make such a sacrifice for a male?

You must know that the other females in the tribe don't want to go out, because they know the danger outside and are very afraid.

"Hey, Mona, actually you don't have to do this. You can just take it with the tribe and wait for us to come back from hunting and give you food?" Dawa admitted that he actually felt something in his heart when he saw Tang Lele treat Torik like this. A little bit jealous.

Why don't any females do this to him? He is much stronger than Torek.

Tang Lele said: "The food given to us by the tribe is not enough to fill our teeth. Besides, how much food do you think the clan leaders will be willing to give us?" Her tone was cold, with a touch of ridicule on her face

.

Seeing her like this, Dawa's heart seemed to be touched by her, as if this little female was not so ugly anymore, and she was very smart, even more impressive than other proud females in the tribe.

"Mona, don't think like that. Just stay with Torik in the tribe. I can share the prey with you." "Dava, aren't you also

crazy? Share the food with him. Why is there enough to eat?" There were females nearby who couldn't stand listening anymore. When they saw all the male eyes focused on Tang Lele, they felt unbalanced in their hearts.

Are their beauty not as good as that ugly Mona? They felt that Tang Lele was simply a disaster star.

"Yes, don't do this. The clan leader will not agree to give her food, and there is no need for you to do this, Dawa." Other females also agreed.

Tang Lele also looked at him in surprise when he heard this. After all, they seemed not very familiar with this male orc.

"Mona, trust me, I will share the food with you."

Ashen watched the conversation between the two of them and tightened his grip on the weapon in his hand. It seems that the charm of the little female is getting bigger and bigger.

Tang Lele shook his head and said with a smile: "Thank you for your kindness. I can do this hunting thing. Besides, they are right. The food you share is not much. If you give it to me and Torik, I'm afraid you won't be full." . If you don't have enough to eat, you won't have the energy to hunt. In this case, no female will favor you in the future, so for the sake of your lower body, it's better not to have this idea." Dawa didn't expect that he would be rejected by Tang Lele like this

. He was a little unwilling and needed to talk more. But Arthur stood up and said: "Okay, are everyone's weapons ready? If so, we will set off to hunt." "Yes, ready!" The

orcs roared, quite a bit. momentum.

At this moment, Andrew appeared again with Alyssa. The patriarch still looked bad when he saw Tang Lele, as if Tang Lele owed him in his previous life. "Mona, are you going to hunt with me today?"