Chapter 101 -105

Chapter 101: Teach females a lesson with fists
  "If you want to steal my prey, Alyssa, aren't you afraid that your mother will suffer from the cursed disease even more seriously after eating it? Besides, Yasien has refused to be your male partner this time, and you are still so shameless. Come up, it's really embarrassing for us females." Tang Lele walked out of the darkness with his hands behind his back and a sarcastic smile on his face.
  When Alyssa saw her appearing, she was startled and said, "Why are you here?"

  Yasien has been staying with Mona these days. She seems to be unable to be alone with this male. She finally caught the opportunity today, but it was ruined again.

  "Why can't I come? My food will be robbed. If I don't come, I will be a fool. If you really want my prey, how about fighting me again?" Tang Lele is not a pity person. Alyssa is so difficult to deal with, she doesn't mind using force to solve it.

  Hearing what Tang Lele said, Alyssa's heart tightened. She knew that she was no match for Tang Lele. If she fought with her again, it would probably become a joke in the tribe.

  So she will never fight with Tang Lele.

  "I won't be fooled by you. I'm looking for brother Yasien to get prey. I don't care about your business, and these prey are not yours." Alyssa was smarter this time.

  "Okay, Arthur, would you like to give your prey to me or to her?" Tang Lele stopped arguing and looked directly at him, letting Arthur make the decision.

  Yasien looked at her and said: "Mona, these prey are all yours, and no one else can get any of them."

  "That's right, Alyssa, you see that Yasien gave me the prey voluntarily, it's useless for you to say anything."

  Tang Lele raised her chin and looked at Alyssa arrogantly, then walked over and took Yasien's arm and said, "Let's go back and cook."

  Yasien didn't say anything and just let her pull her away. The other females came to stop them, but Tang Lele was not polite and kicked several females directly. Those females saw that she was so tough. , and also knew that Tang Lele was not someone to be bullied, so in the end he did not dare to step forward.

  Tang Lele took Yasien directly back to the thatched house, UU reading www.uukanshu. Torek immediately came out and asked: "What's wrong with Asion? Why have you been gone for so long?"

  "What can I do? I'm surrounded by those females." Tang Lele said.

  "Ah, what do those females want to do?"

  "Steal our prey."

  "What, those females are going too far, I'm going to teach them a lesson now!" Compared to the mature and steady Asean, Torek was much more passionate and impulsive as a teenager.

  "No need, I just gave them a few hard kicks!"

  "Wow, Mona, you are so powerful. You must know that the females in the tribe cannot be beaten easily by us males, but you beat them."

  "Really?" Tang Lele heard the words and then glanced at Arthur and said: "So when those females wanted to steal your prey just now, it was just because of the rules in the tribe that males cannot bully females casually?"

  Yasien nodded and said, "Well, since females are very rare, no matter how rude those females are, we as males have to endure it."

  After hearing this, Tang Lele was a little angry for some reason. What kind of oppression does this society have on men?

  "Why are you all like this? Can't you show it boldly when facing people you hate? And if those females really make you angry and feel troublesome, there is no need to endure it. Of course, except for me, anyway, Females like Alyssa who want to steal our prey cannot simply tolerate it. When the time is right, let them have a taste of fists."