Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26: Lele asks Yasien for help

Although this tribe is not too big, she really has no memory of the original owner, and she has no idea what the so-called strongest male Aesion looks like or where he lives. So the most direct way is to ask someone.

  "Excuse me, do you know where Aesion is?" She saw a shorter orc walking towards her, and asked in a friendly manner.

  "Ah, don't come close to me, I don't know anything." The short orc suddenly jumped away, looking at her like a demon. Tang Lele didn't give up and said, "What's wrong with you? I'm just asking you for personal information, and I won't hurt you."

  "Ah, I don't know..." The short orc suddenly yelled and ran away.

  Seeing this orc like this, Tang Lele suddenly felt a little depressed. She was unwilling to ask a few more orcs, but it turned out that all the orcs were like this. Looking at her was like the plague.

  She also finally remembered what Torek told her yesterday that she was cursed by the beast god.

  Although she doesn't believe in curses or anything like that, the orcs here have a deep-rooted view of her, and it would be difficult to change them in a short time.

  Since no one was willing to tell her, she had no choice but to give up asking.

  Tang Lele sighed. It seemed that the original owner was really unpopular in this tribe.

  The attitude of these people is really different from Torik's. Thorik knew that she was a cursed orc, but he was still willing to be his male partner. His sincerity and courage were unmatched by many people.

  A true friend can only be seen in times of adversity. I believe this is what she is talking about now.

  Seeing that those people were unwilling to pay attention to him, Tang Lele didn't bother to ask them, so he started wandering around the tribe, planning to try his luck.

  "Are you looking for me?" A familiar and pleasant man's voice came to mind.

  Tang Lele looked up and said with surprise: "Hey, Lei Feng, what a coincidence, I met you so early in the morning."

  Looking at this handsome man who suddenly appeared, Tang Lele thought of what happened last night. This was clearly when she went back Come on, a male orc who threw her a rabbit and flint.

  "Lei Feng?" The handsome male frowned at the name of the little female.

  "Well, because you didn't want to tell me your name last night, I named you Lei Feng. You may not know that there was a person in the past who did good deeds without leaving a name. His name was Lei Feng. So regarding your behavior last night, I feel very Lei Feng!"

  The little female kept chattering, but Yasien didn't understand much. Besides, is there really an orc named Lei Feng? How come he hadn't heard of it, and how could the little female in front of him know?

  "You're looking for me?"

  "No, I'm looking for Yasien." She shook her head. =

  The handsome man said: "I am."

  "What? You are!" Tang Lele's eyes widened, and she couldn't believe it. Didn't he say that Yasien was noble, cold, and arrogant? But from what she did to herself last night, she was clearly a warm man.

  Such a handsome beast with a warm and masculine temperament was actually rumored to be like this. She really wondered if everyone in the tribe had made a mistake?