A/N

"𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚," 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚... 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙚." 

"𝙂𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡," 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙. 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨. 

"𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚."

I recovered some things from the book! 

Listen. Read. Whatever. This series DOES NOT belong to me at all for new readers (obv, I could never write this well.) 

This all belongs to LadyYandereDeux (Ashley, Virgil, and other great editors/writers!) 

Please, PLEASE follow them and show them support by voting, adding their books to your reading lists, and sending friendly messages!

And of course, once they reupload these stories, I will remove this one.

I was lucky enough to copy two full stories from her Patreon, before the stories got unfortunately removed.. :(

For more details about that, check out LadyYandereDeux story about what happened to their old account, Ladyyandereshane. 

FOR NEW READERS WHO JUST DISCOVERED LADYYANDEREDEUX:

- Their old account was @Ladyyandereshane (they had over 67k followers) 

- They had MULTIPLE awesome books (Carvalle: School of Supernatural got over 7 million views)

- Be careful of doing spoilers, a lil'/unnecessary info is fine, but if you spoil the whole book.. WATCH OUT! Hoards of bulls will come after you. 

- NEVER EVER bully someone or humilate/taunt/be rude to Ashley (The main author of LadyYandereDeux) or to Virgil (VERY close friend to Ashley) or baby author (The new author and so happens to be both Virgil and Ashley's childhood friend! Why would you anyway? They're so loving)

-  Be careful of saying stuff about JJ, (especially in front of Ashley) it's a... complicated and sensitive topic. 

- Be wary of all the cursed comments 💀

- And finally... be prepared for all the sinners (aka us, Ashley's crazy fans) and for Ashley, Virgil and Baby author to be chaotic.

This book is one of my favorite (probably top 1 or 2) out of all her books lmao- 

Synopsis (also in desc):

Tyler Wyner. A stubborn, studious, and smart man (that comes from a wealthy family..) who wants nothing but to live a simple life. 

Xavier De Vera, the brother of Ryland De Vera. Rebellious, chaotic and playful guy who has transformed from emo to looking like a movie star.... who was also going to be Tyler's step-brother.

When these two crashed into each other, they soon discovered a burning passion in both of them that they don't want to admit. 

Though deep inside, they know that they can't keep their love for one another a secret for long.

But how can they love each other when there is war, betrayal, death, dysfunctional families and dark backstories lurking in the background?

Thank you so much for reading this and understanding!

Have fun reading this!

(Recommended song to fit this story from Ladyyandereshane: 

Whisper by: VIXX LR)