Chapter 15

Later that night,

Jax and Tyra slept on the cold floor cuddled together. The little girl slept on top of her brother to avoid the cold and hard surface. They had used Tyler's blazer as a blanket. Tyler had fallen asleep sitting up, dried tears decorating his pale cheeks. His heart never stopped churning. A lot has happened, and he doesn't know how to process everything.

Five years ago, he was given two step-brothers. Tyler reconciled with one of his step-brothers which was his worst enemy; which also almost became his lover. Almost. Until he got kidnapped by a German mafia. Which is probably the same group that kidnapped them now.

Xavier had saved him back then. But in return, Tyler lost him. Tyler lost a lover, he lost a family. The de Vera-Wyner household has never been the same. Then came Ryland's boyfriend, who Tyler knew nothing about because Ryland made sure to keep him a secret. Probably to avoid him ending up like Xavier.

Tyler'd heart burns once more, his slumber unable to dream. It hurts. Recently, during his Best Friend's engagement party, he was almost killed. Had he never taken his father's place in that meeting, Aldrynon Wyner would be dead. Right after, Tyler shamelessly dug up Xavier's grave. Finding nothing. What did it mean?

A stream of light from an open door disturbed Tyler's thoughts. Before he can react, his head was shoved in a sack and he was taken out of the room without Jax and Tyra's knowledge. Tyler soon passed out, unable to do anything to defend himself. He's at their mercy now.

The next thing Tyler knew, he was thrown into a shower stall. When the sack was taken out, he saw the same giant who took him to the barren room earlier. Light blinded him; yet he is indeed inside a bathroom. A very luxurious one, that is.

"Wh-what do you w-want?!" Tyler heightened his guard even though his knees were trembling. He couldn't fight this guy, he'd be crushed like a grape!

The man pointed at the shower. That's all he did; no changing of facial expressions, nor did he utter a word.

He wants me to what? "I can't do plumbing!"

The giant scowled, and Tyler felt genuine fear. Had he provoked the hulk? Is Tyler going to die?

Suddenly, a man's hand appeared on the giant's chest, much like how friends great each other. Tyler sees someone come in the bathroom, a red haired German who isn't as tall as the man he greeted.

"Mann, don't scare little Tyler Wyner. Try smiling, that'll calm him down!" The redhead said in German, to which Tyler did not understand. His confusion was evident in his face.

"Oh! Rude me," finally, he spoke in English. "My name is Tag. This is Mann. He's mute. It happens when your tongue gets ripped out."

This man is too optimistically dark for Tyler's taste, but strangely the guy reminds him of how Tyra speaks. Cheerful and light but the contents of her speech is just disturbing.

"You need help undressing?" Tag stepped forwards, making Tyler back away and trip on the shower door. A very expensive shower door. "Hahahaha! You are very funny! You know, you don't shower with clothes."

"You want me to shower? Why?"

"Uhm... because you are dirty? Duh!" Tag mocked him. "Or do Americans not shower at all?"

"I am more Italian than American," Tyler's stubborn tone returned as he grew more annoyed with this German redhead. "And I don't like it when I shower with people around."

Tag twisted his lips to the side. "You don't look Italian to me... but eh, lizards look like America's President, so who am I to judge."

Tag turned around and beckoned Mann to get out, to which he did. "We'll go, okay American boy? You have ten minutes. Towel and robe over there."