Chapter 18

A month later

KAPPA AEGIS:

Tyler woke up in the fraternity's Master Bedroom, naked and aching. The sun shone on his freckled skin, and it illuminated the bruises of passion in his hips. Fúcking prick...

Just then, Xavier de Vera entered the room in nothing but pajama pants. "Good morning, Kappa aegis President Tyler. Your loyal servant is here."

"Well Alpha Zhi President Xavier, you don't even belong here yet you leave ugly marks on me?" Tyler pointedly looked at his hips. That muscular body will not be enough for Tyler to forgive him for that rough fúcking last night.

"Don't give me that look," Xavier hopped in the bed, kissing Tyler on the neck to which the boy just pushed him away. "You were the one screaming 'harder!' 'Oh X, harder!'"

Tyler blushed a bright red down to his neck. "Shut up!" He took a pillow and pushed it against Xavier's face, straddling him in the process of smothering.

"Oh come on, I just got back to life and now you're killing me?" Tyler took the pillow off, finding Xavier in total cóckery and bliss. "It's so good to be home."

"We're in Kappa Aegis."

"You're my home," he took Tyler's hand and kissed the knuckles.

Xavier then pulled Tyler in for a heated kiss, and they knew that there would be additional bruises for the next hour. There was no one else in the world but them at the moment.

....

....

....

THE END—DDDUUUDUSCCCCVuyvyuvyuvYVUYV

We interrupt this program for some breaking news.

"Breaking news: Local cemetery raided in the middle of the night. Grave robbers have stolen the recently buried body around midnight. The police are now investigating the dreadful scene."

THE END?..