Chapter 6

A month later:

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING, RECEPTION HALL

Everyone marveled at how happy Valentina is as they cut the cake. Everyone had their eyes on the happy couple, all except Xavier who never took his eyes off Tyler.

The reception hall was grand; red overtook the atmosphere and was accented with gold. Everything glimmered from the disco ball and chandeliers to the flower vases and wine glasses. Everyone was present, even the Levough mafia themselves.

The members of Kappa Aegis were seated at a different table, apart from Jason who sat with the Marauders. Tyler sat beside Vincent Levough, and he looks so uncomfortable if not for Vincent's company.

Fúck, look at his smile. Xavier genuinely feels like Vincent was the subject of Tyler's affection. Who wouldn't be? Vincent has an angelic smile to match with his personality. Tyler worships him and the ground he walks on.

The freckled boy looks dashing in his all white-suit with a red tie. All of the boys had either a white or red ensemble. Tyler sported a simple white velvet tux, while Vincent had his suit custom-made with a casual hooded blazer. Xavier went with a satin red and white loose tie under a black dress shirt.

Red and white filled the reception hall and the only ones who stood out are Valentina in her silk purple wedding gown and Aldrynon in his pure black custom suit with a purple broach. The bride looked so bright and happy, it contrasted the groom's calm but pleasing exterior. Everyone started eating, the food catering only to the best.

At Kappa Aegis' table, Vincent cleared his throat. It caught Tyler's gloomy attention. "You know, I was really hoping you'd keep your smile."

It made Tyler blush like crazy. Not to mention Vincent looked absolutely princely even in the dimmed lights.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just..." Tyler sighed. "It's done. Father's married. I have a new family."

"Why does it sound like it's a bad thing?"

Tyler never answered Vincent's question. He then placed a comforting hand on Tyler's shoulder. "I won't let them bully you. Ryland has a little bit of humanity... I don't know about Xavier, but just know that Kappa Aegis will always be here for you. I will always be here for you."

It was undeniable now. Tyler has always been in love with Vincent. Ever since they met, which was Tyler searching for his missing best friend, he has always felt sparks with the now-President of Kappa Aegis. He helps Tyler accept the fact that the Wyner family now has new additions.

Tyler grabbed his champagne bottle.

"Don't drink too much," Vincent warned before the majority of the table raised their glass for a toast. Tyler sneaked one last flustered glance at Vincent.

Hours has passed,

It seemed all too good, but in Xavier's eyes, it was the worst. Tyler is clearly intoxicated. He may balance the alcohol perfectly on his hand, but that dazed smile and nonsense laugh make it all too obvious. Xavier's expression turned somewhat murderous every time Tyler touches Vincent in a "humorous" but beyond friendly way.

"Dude," Jason nudged him. "You okay? If you need to sleep, we can take you upstairs."

"I'm not drunk," Xavier took another sip of alcohol.

"You seem surprisingly calm for someone who usually tries to stuff a cat down a hamster ball yelling, 'go home Pikachu!'"

Xavier rolled his eyes. That was two years ago during a Frat party. "I'll stuff your dismembered corpse in a water tank, Elisa Lam."