Chapter 11

"Tyler."

"Tyler?"

"TYLER."

The freckled Kappa Treasurer snapped out of his daydream because of Vincent's call. "Y-yeah?"

The President looks at him with genuine concern. "Are you okay? You look like you were possessed after not blinking for half a minute."

"No, n-no... I'm okay." Tyler took a deep breath. "Where were we?"

"I finished the final drafts for the agenda in our year's Parent-Teacher Conference," Vincent answered.

It made Tyler drag his hands over his face in frustration. "Oh no, I barely did any work again, did I? I'm so sorry Vincent..."

"Don't be, you actually look kind of tired." Vincent sorted out the papers on his desk and made sure they were organized to perfection. Yet he didn't dismiss the Treasurer, as usual, instead, he opted for a small talk.

"You seem kind of spacey today, much more than usual." He says.

"What? I am? No," Tyler replied, snorting and faking a laugh. "It's just..." I slept with my step-brother in the Frat house's bathroom and now I can't face him. ".... lack of sleep..."

"Right..." Vincent nodded suspiciously. Due to nervousness, Tyler took a sip of his mango shake. In an all too casual demeanor, Vincent asks, "I've heard the Frat boys hosted a slumber party last night and Xavier was there."

Tyler choked on unblended ice but was able to play it off by melting it with with his increasing temperature. He was visibly blushing.

"Did he stay over?" Vincent asked.

"N-no," Tyler answered. "Xavier's Mom was worried so he had to take me home. We had to sneak around the boys."

"Exciting, huh. Valentina's always been that kind of person."

Tyler casually cleared his throat. It wasn't Xavier's mom at all; for the guy had carried the sore and very slightly bleeding Tyler home to treat the damage that came with his amateur experience with anal sex. It was terrible but somehow, I didn't regret it at all. Shocking.

Vincent stared at him like he would stare at a pretty suspicious culprit with anxiety. When Tyler stared back, he realized Vincent had known. There's nothing this guy would miss out on. Coupled with Tyler's readable personality, Vincent is able to see through what had happened.

A minute of tensed buttcheeks, Tyler blurts out, "Please don't tell anyone."

Finally, Vincent laughed at the poor boy. "It's not my secret to tell, Tyler. I also deleted the security camera footage of you and Xavier leaving the front door of the house. You should really eat more, Xavier is able to carry you bridal style like a sack and your weight is concerning."

"Ahh!" Tyler covered his face. "What else do you know?!"

"You... probably like him? Yeah, you do like him. It's shocking but... not surprising," Vincent, the reincarnation of Albus Dumbledore, grinned so sheepishly that Tyler knew his knowledge goes beyond what he said.

"I don't know what to do anymore. My pride, my dignity... he was my mortal enemy!"

"Semantics," Vincent nodded. "Was."

"Then what am I supposed to do besides run away from home?" Tyler leaned back and drowned in his dilemma. "Living with him is both exciting and nightmarish."

"I don't know." Vincent shook his head with a chuckle. Tyler gave him a look of disbelief since the wise old teenage man said he 'doesn't know. Vincent continued, "I wouldn't know because I don't have to run away from home. I'm not the one who can't tell someone my true feelings."