Chapter 8

6 months later

Finally, Ryland Wyner became the CEO of WYN Industries. Aldrynon has his life on a mission with his beloved wife. Kappa Aegis has never been so successful with a 92% approval rate from the students and a whopping 42 members in their house. With Kappa's success, came Tyler Wyner's legendary journey as its Treasurer.

As for Tyler and Xavier, they continue to ignore each other. Whenever Tyler sees him, his heart dips low because of the fact that Xavier has actively avoided him since the wedding. At least the guy knows how to smile at Tyler once in a while, only when he is not around Jason.

Speaking of the Marauders; Justin is now the established Levough Mafia boss. Therefore, his lover Kei had to finish his study at home. He couldn't be walking around knowing that he can be hurt to threaten Justin. Tyler had officially but indirectly lost his Best Friend. They call and text, but rarely see each other now.

At least Justin is now friendly with Tyler. Maybe it had something to do with Tyler not being a threat anymore, because of... Xavier. Tyler's life had improved, but his confused feelings only grew more twisted.

"Do you think you can handle the kiosk project? We still need to hire an engineer," Vincent says to Tyler in terms of their Fraternity. They are seated on a school bench reviewing projects for the Fraternity.

"Of course," Tyler smiled happily. "I'll handle the budget. I got three members to volunteer to work on it and five other donated money."

Vincent flashes him a toothy smile. "Brilliant. I knew I could count on you." He shuffled Tyler's messy hair-do.

Usually, Tyler would have been all over him like a middle school crush... He does currently like Vincent. But for some reason, in looking at that smile Tyler searches for another subject of affection.

He sees that man helping Jason reject some girls. Xavier? Damn, here it goes again. While Tyler's heart leaps with Vincent, it goes crazy with Xavier.

"Tyler... Tyler?" Vincent snaps him out of his daze. "Are you okay? We can continue this later..."

"Yeah, yeah... just, thinking. What we're we on?" He answered. Vincent looks at him suspiciously, smiles then proceed to discuss about this year's Frat project.

Days later,

Days have passed, and Xavier's stalking increased, though harmlessly. He has evolved from stealing glances to cutting classes and watching Tyler in gym class. He's so flexible. Xavier noted thought, watching Tyler stretch out and laughing with Vincent. They hang out all too often.

Xavier's brows dipped when Vincent tackled Tyler, holding him by the waist him his arms. Tyler playfully resisted, his face is red and his grin was wide in response to the fun.

Jason jumped when Xavier suddenly slammed his canned soda on the table so hard that the liquid flew out of it.

"Dude, what the fúck?!"

Xavier merely stared at him, rolling his eyes. "Stop being a pússy."

"Stop being a díck! Jesus," Jason wiped a soda off his arm. "What's gotten into you?"

Tyler. "A dildo."

"Haha, funny." Sarcasm dripped off Jason. Xavier continued to stare at Tyler from the visibly covered court. The other Marauder noticed this, believing that the murderous flare was directed to Tyler.

"X, we've stopped bullying the kid. Even Justin likes him now... when will you stop?"

"I've already stopped," Xavier took a sip of his drink.

"And you still stalk him?" Jason sighed, getting more and more confused than a closeted boy in a male shower room. "What do you really feel about Tyler?"

"Besides murder?"

Jason knew that Xavier isn't planning to actually murder Tyler. He now feels as if he's planning to murder Vincent.

"You can't fool me," says Jason. "I may not be as smart as Ryland, but it doesn't take me to be as blind as Justin to ignore your feelings. You like him, don't you?"

Xavier glared at Jason, indirectly confirming it. Finally, the man sighed. "So what if I am? It's not going to go anywhere. We're brothers."

"Step-brothers. You didn't even change your last name to Wyner." Jason then snorted. "Wouldn't you guys be like...married, if both of you are Wyners?"

"I'm not a whiner."

"Oh X, you whore."

"But really though," Xavier leaned in, scanning the crowd to avoid anyone listening. "Something's just... not wrong... but I don't like it. Yeah, I do like Tyler. The kid's grown on me. I can't take him out of my head!"

"Cheesy."

"Ham," Xavier replied, leaning back. "I can't get over him... Tyler's just... just..."

He spots the boy once again, and everything darkened to focus only on him. Those freckles are just perfect on him, that goofy smile is beautiful; and although it's because of his rival, Vincent... Xavier just loves looking at Tyler's joy.

"Fúck... what am I going to do? Justin's not going to be happy about this---"

"Dude, slow down I can't understand Italian that fast." Jason intercepted.

"I'm in love with Freckly Jesus." Xavier stared at him, looking genuinely worried. "And my feelings are going to get in the way of everything."

"Are you going to let it be?" Jason asks. "Which hurts more?"