Chapter 12

...??

Tyler can hear everything, but he cannot move. Aside from having no energy to lift a finger, his whole left arm is numb and his head feels constricted. He is not in such a bad shape as Xavier, though.

"Oh my God, oh my God, this can't be happening PLEASE tell me he'll wake up!" Kei Johnson hysterically cried on the edge of Tyler's bed, holding the warm but unmoving hand. "Tyler, Tyler, please... I'm... I'm so sorry—I'm..."

"It's not your fault..." Vincent placed a gentle hand on the small boy's shoulder. In all honesty, that could have happened to Kei too, since he is the lover of the great Justin Levough.

"Vincent..." Tears flowed out of Kei's eyes nonstop. "I don't want him to go... not when the last time I saw him was five months ago... oh god, no... Fruit, please wake up..."

Beside a comatose Tyler is Xavier de Vera, who also didn't wake up once. The rest of the Marauders were outside, since they could only allow one visitor at the time. The Doctors are allowed to let Vincent in with Kei because Kei is too anxious to go alone.

Vincent stared at Xavier while consoling Kei. How do you expect me to keep a secret, Xavier?

Meanwhile, Ryland paced back and forth outside the ER.

"Ryland, your Mom is coming. She sounded so loud, too..." Says Jason who just got out of a phone with Valentina. Ryland kept pacing.

They were a two-way soundproof mirror, and Justin can very well see Kei crying on Tyler's bed, his brother Vincent patting his back to avoid hyperventilation. Ryland is anxiously pacing despite having an expressionless face, Jason has a worried look but Justin is all too calm.

"You seem too fúcking happy for something you caused, Levough," Ryland growled.

"Oh, I caused this?" Justin smirks. "I mean yeah, the Schliemann mafia is my rival, but you let Xavier run along and take his eyes away from Tyler."

"He bit the cake that you poisoned!" Ryland yells in Italian, breaking out of his character.

"Well, who baked it, Ryland?!" Justin stood up. "Besides, rat poison will probably kill rats like Xavier."

Ryland swung a fist to Justin's face but after undergoing strict combat training, Justin grabbed Ryland's fist and threw him to the side. Usually, a blow from Ryland would get Justin cowering. But now that he's handling a whole Mafia at age 20, Justin is no longer under Ryland's fist.

Yet Justin overestimated him because Ryland landed a knee to his stomach. They tackled each other in a brawl until Jason and four security guards held them back.

"Guys, do you want to be kicked out of the hospital or not?!" Screams Jason.

"I'll take Levough to the ER if he ever insults my brother again!" Ryland took a step forward but it was threatening enough to have the guards prepare their tasers.

"What's there to insult, Ryland?" Justin spat, being pulled away by Jason. "He already insulted himself when he grew feelings for the freckled freak."

"Okay, fúcking stop it!"

Everyone stared at Vincent, who is now standing by the door. The Marauders were shocked because Vincent never swears. Moreover, Vincent rarely had tears streaming down his eyes.

"You're all acting like children and might I remind you, none of you are teens anymore." Vincent pointed at the ER furiously. "That there is your brother, Ryland. That there is your friend, Justin. One that will sacrifice anything to keep you little dipshíts together! Might I remind you back when you were a senior, Xavier got himself suspended for a month when he took the blame for what you did, Justin?"