Chapter 16

AT THE HELICOPTER LANDING PAD:

When Jace approached Victor Strauss, he wrapped his arms around his neck and greeted him with a hungry kiss. Who cares if the Schliemann mafia men are watching? Upon pulling away, he can't help but be torn between the people he grew up with and the sexiest man he's currently married to.

Victor himself looks dashing in a pure black suit and his signature black glasses. Jace had forced him to have a blue streak in his black hair since it's his favorite color. Way taller than Jace himself, his aura screams authority and power.

"Nice suit," Jace smirked. "Doesn't suit you. It's better if you're naked."

"Nice try," Victor is all too used to his seduction techniques and he squeezed his waist in an act of possession.

"You better keep your promise, my love~" Jace gave him a sick sweetly fake smile. He intimately pulled Victor, but his tone turned serious and threatening, "If you hurt them, I will murder you during sèx."

Despite threatening the Schliemann mafia boss with assassination, Jace still managed to look sexier and provocative in his eyes. "I am looking forward to it, Vitya."

Jax, Tyler, and Tyra were escorted out of the building's rooftop staircase by Xavier and Tag. Xavier was securing the two adults while Tag stood by with an AK-45.

Jax's eyes met his best friend, and a flash of guilt appeared in Jace's witty eyes. But they were gone, since he had to keep the illusion. It breaks Jace's heart; betraying his best friend like this. But he has no choice, since he chose Victor. Both of them watched as Xavier and Tag safely brought the Wyners to the helicopter pad.

"You'll be okay, I'll make sure of it..." Tyler whispered to his siblings as they were escorted out.

"I'm scared," Tyra whimpered, being intimidated by the Germans that are waiting by the helicopter they are being escorted to. "Where's Daddy?"

"Ryland is not coming," Jax muttered.

"No, I want Daddy," Tyra started to cry, in which Jax cannot even console her because he himself is too hopeless.

Tyler glanced at Xavier, almost begging him to be the hero he told him to be. But as Jax and Tyra were pushed inside the car, he concluded Xavier truly is lost in the Schliemann. With that, the German Mafia would win. With the three of them in their possession, WYN Industries is owned by Schliemann. They would win.

But before Tyler himself got into the helicopter, the whole building shook, and with it flew the broken debris from an explosion happening at one side of the building.

●•●•▣●••▣▣▣●•●▣●••▣●●•●●●•

A loud booming sound broke out, and fire flew all over the place. Everyone was knocked out of their feet; Jax and Tyra got pushed deeper into the shaking copter. A Bomb.

Victor covered Jace from the impacts of the blown-up side of the building, pushing the both of them to the ground because of the impact.

Suddenly, drivers of the helicopter were sniped to their heads, making Tyra scream at the sudden blood that splashed on the window. "AAAAAHHHHH!"

Victor looked at Jace and found him passed out on the ground with a cut on his temple, probably hit with a debris. "Fúck," he signaled his men to take care of an unconscious Jace before pulling out his own gun and pushing himself up.

"Boss!" A couple of men surrounded Victor and Jace as they confirmed this was an ambush.

"Get on guard. They're here." Victor commanded.