Chapter 10

SMUT CHAPTER CUMMING UP!!

That night:

Kappa Aegis Frat House

"Fúck me." Tyler cursed.

His fratmate Darius laughed at him. "No, but you'll be watching some fúcking because that's what losers get."

The boys had dragged Tyler to the house's TV room where he is forced to stay over and watch porn because of failing a dare. That dare was to prank Vincent and have him catch Tyler masturbating. Tyler had tried reluctantly but eventually chickened out when Vincent entered the room.

Tyler dragged his hands across his face as the members gather around with their own pillows, settling on watching a very explicit adult movie with 80% porn and 20% bullshít in Tyler's opinion.

First and foremost, Tyler is in love with possibly two men, so this goes; either he realizes he's been straight and is interested in hetero porn, or he still loves men. Which doesn't make me gay, he thinks.

Everyone cheered when the movie starts. Tyler was about to make a pillow fort and play his Nintendo DS, as Tyler had always planned; when suddenly Kyle opens the door and catches everyone's attention.

"Look who's here!"

Everyone cheered at the arrival of a very special perso—everyone except Tyler, who stared in horror as Xavier stands there being welcomed by everyone. The boys we're so excited to see a former Elite reenter. Xavier was such a staple to Kappa besides Ryland and Justin, the previous President and Vice.

"Former Sec!"

"Whoooo! That'll be awesome!"

"Get him a seat, man!"

Xavier shook his head, politely declining. "I just came here to get my uhm... Brother. " he eyed Tyler.

"I-I'm staying over." Tyler retaliated, then showed Xavier his pajamas. "I'm staying the night." I don't want to go home to you and Ryland....

"It's a Thursday."

"So?"

Finding their banter humorous, the members forced Xavier to let Tyler stay the night. After which they persuaded him to stay for a while and watch a movie. The next thing they knew, Tyler and Xavier are seated beside each other surrounded by pillows that Tyler built only for himself.

It was too awkward that Tyler couldn't even focus on the opening scenes, which were a sex scene and gunshots.

It grew even tenser when Xavier leaned in to whisper, "You can play with it. We're in the back, nobody's going to notice."

Tyler swallowed his nerves. He saw my Nintendo.

"N-no thanks, I like the movie better." Tyler lied without taking his eyes off the screen. He clearly isn't interested in the actress' boobs.

He can feel Xavier lean closer, a gap that would ensure that none of the 12 members would hear his reply. "Hmm... I wonder if we would make out without them noticing."

"What the hell are you on—" Tyler made the mistake to turn his head, giving Xavier access to kissing him. The tension turned sexual, anxiety nipping through Tyler as he worries they might get caught. The strangest thing to him is; he isn't even against the kiss.

Stop Tyler, stop! He subconsciously reached out and grabbed Xavier's nape, pulling him closer. Stop, stop, stop! But no, Xavier's kisses are addicting. Soft, gentle, a little bit too passionate but not aggressive.