Chapter 11

Pooja tell us whatever happened that day... Abhimanyu asked her and a lady constable was standing beside him noting down everything.

She told them everything and cried remembering the incident that shook her to the core .

He even told me that it was all for Mishka but due to darkness they kidnapped me instead of her ....Pooja said shocking Abhimanyu while Mishka stood there without giving any reaction .

After assuring her parents and doing all the formalities Abhimanyu came out of the room along with Mishka .

He asked the inspector and the constable to go ahead and took Mishka to an empty room grabbing her wrist .
You knew it . Don't you .? He asked glaring at her .

And she just nodded looking down sensing his anger .
Mishka do you even understand the gravity of the situation and there is a threat for you .....he asked shaking her by her shoulder.

Why didn't you tell me this earlier...he asked greeting his teeth .
When I went to meet them in the cell he threatened me that day and confessed this to Me....she said making him sigh .
And you didn't find it important to let me know this ....he asked turning around having his back to her.

These are just empty threats....she spoke and he turned around angrily.
Have you lost your mind and senses . Can't you see what they have done to Pooja and what worst might have happened to her that day .

And it was planned for you . The situation has become way more dangerous now ....he shouted making her jump on her spot .

I am telling you this again. Tell me if there is something else to it and dare you to do anything without informing me . Hell you won't do anything now......he sighed in frustration running his hand through his hair .

***********
Today was the 1st hearing of the case and as they had no other evidence other than Mishka and Pooja court have 1 more week to produce the evidence in front of the court .

Mr. Singla also tried to make Pooja's family withdraw the case but they stood on their ground as they were not alone in this .

Mishka's family also got to know about the matter and Gyatri ji was hell tensed about Mishka's well being . She still didn't know Mishka's connection with the case other then she is a witness to it .

Abhimanyu asked her to stay alert and take care of herself as she is one of the important key of the case and only eye witness other then the victim .

But now the real challenge in front of them was some proof or evidence.
Sunny was constantly in touch with Mishka knowing about her well being .

5 days has been passed and they didn't get anything against Robin or his friends. No one ready to say a word against them .

Mishka called Abhimanyu and asked him to meet her urgently.
He arrived at the said location and she was already present there .

Sir, we would only get something from hotel only and they won't help us directly but we can surely get something if we sneak in secretly.

The staff here must be knowing something for sure ...she said making him node .
I have planned something only if you allow ....she said meekly and he nodded at her to go ahead .

I will get inside as a waitress and I have arranged everything for that.

Getting the chance I would sneak into their security room and would try to look for something and will try to talk with the people working there ......I have borrowed a spy camera from someone and I am sure that we will definitely get our hands on something important.

Also we don't have much time left for this .
I will join from tomorrow morning....she said and he nodded.
Hmmmm...stay in touch with me and if you find anything slightly suspicious you won't go ahead with it and will inform me .

We will be connected with me through a microphone and a lady constable will also join you as a waitress....he said.

No, rest everything is fine but we can't involve lady constable. I have arranged things for myself and getting someone else will get suspicious....she said making him huff .

Please trust me . I will do it properly and I will call you when something important will come ...she somehow convinced him .

Hmmm okay but remember everything I told you . And we will be meeting in the morning once before you go there....he instructed making her node .

Where is your scooty ....he asked looking around.
Vo actually tyre puncture ho gya tha to mei Auto se aai hu ...she said .
Come let me drop you ....it's getting dark already....he said moving towards his car .
Ummmm No thanks. I will manage it on my own ....she denied politely.
He opend the passanger seat door for her....Get inside ....he ordered making her huff but she complied getting into his car .

Nervous!!!! He asked seeing her fidgeting her fingers.
Nahi to ...she denied but then sighed leaning back on the seat .

A little bit actually. Agar kal bhi kuch nahi Mila to pata nahi kya karenge . Court will leave them and Pooja would not get justice and I don't want that .....she said looking at him .

Are you not worried about yourself. If they got out they will be behind you for the revenge. Doesn't it terrifies you .....he asked .

Haan vo bhi hai but I am not afraid of them to be honest. They would think twice before doing something like this again and I hope ki unko jail jo hi jaaye .....they deserve it...she said .
As they neared her house Mishka hide herself beding down confusing Abhimanyu.

Kya hua . Why are you hiding ...he asked .
Meri Chachi hai udhar . If she saw me with you  She will cook up stories about how I am having an affair with you....she said but then bit her tongue making him chuckle.

Don't laugh ! You don't know her yet ....she said .
Once her Chachi get into the house Mishka sat on the seat once again sighing in relief.

Hmmm Mishka where are your parents by the way....he asked as she never mentioned about them .
They are no more.....she whispered with pained expression.

I am sorry about that .....he said feeling bad about her .
So you live with your Uncle and Aunty ....he asked being curious about her .

Hmmm but I have my Daadi and my cousin brother who loves me the most .
You know you should meet my Daadi once . She is such a sweet heart . Aapko pyar hi ho jayega meri Daadi se .....she said making him chuckle.

I would love to meet her then....he said making her smile .
Okayyyy Good night sir , See you in the morning....she waved at him .

Good night and take care ....he waved back and left leaving her all smiles .