Chapter 15

6 months later .........

Everything has changed in the past 6 months .
Pooja went into depression after the court freed the criminal due to lack of evidence and their crime didn't get proved .
She was framed as greedy and Characterless women instead .

Abhimanyu broke up his relationship with Shreya after she fooled him to save her brother.
He was devastated and Mishika's word and face revolves around him every now and then .
He has become more aggressive and ruthless.
He indulged himself in work to overcome his heartbreak and guilt.
Because of him , a girl has to suffer and the criminals get away without any punishment.

On the other hand Mishka blamed herself for everything.
She lost her trust in people, although she still helps them when in need but she is not herself after that .
She pretends to be happy in front of Dadi, suppressing her pain .

The pain of heartbreak. She has started loving him but he broke her heart brutally.
She never expected him to turn out like that . She blames herself for Pooja's condition.

If she had not trusted him blindly Pooja might not have been in this condition and those morons would have been behind the bars .

She started doubting everything now . Why is it always women who has to suffer in the end . Why our justice ⚖️ system is so weak and hollow that it only blames the victim. Why do the innocent people have to suffer while the guilty ones are set free .

The whole system is corrupted and maligned. Whom should a common person trust . Whom should we rely upon to get justice.

Who will stop these crimes and protect their rights. For how long this viscous cycle will keep on going .
There were thousands of questions but no answer.

She lost her faith in everything.
The only thing that hold value in today's world is money and fame .
The system runs according to them and crushes those who lack it .

Dadi Humesha ache logo ko hi ku sabse jayda dukh milta hai .....she asked lying in her Daadi's lap who smiled while caressing her hair .

Asa nahi hai bache . Jo jese karm karta hai usko vesa hi outcome milta hai .
Bas farak itna hai ki ,kuki aap ache hai to aapko lagta hai baki sab bhi aase hi hai but jab unki sachai aapke saamne aati hai to aapko dukh hota hai .

But yaad rakhna ek din sab ghum phir k vaapis aayega . You can get away doing wrong things for the time being but who have to bear the outcome someday of your deeds.... Gyatri explained lovingly.

Ye sab sun k acha lagta hai Daadi but real life mei asa kaha hota hai.... Mishka said closing her eyes .

Hota hai beta , sab hota hai. But uske liye hume patience rakhna padta hai . Or Haan dusro ki vajah se humne khud ko nahi badlana chaiye .

Why should we leave our goodness for others . Stay the way you are and to avoid getting hurt don't keep any expectations.
Gyatri ji said making Mishika node .

Daadi aapko to koi therapist ya motivational speaker hona chaiye tha. You are so good at it ...Mishka said with a chuckle making Gyatri ji laugh.

To mei hu na tumhari personal therapist and guide ....Gyatri ji said .
Yeahhh and I won't share you with anyone. You are mine exclusively ... Mishka snuggled more into Gyatri's lap making the older women smile at her Granddaughter with affection.

Heyyyy you both can't ignore me . I too want your attention.... Raunak sulked and pushed Mishka aside to make space for himself too .

Tum dono hato yaha se. Mere per dukh rahe hai . Budhi aurat ko pareshan kar rakha hai .....Gyatri ji said but both didn't moved a bit making her shake her head at them .

Here Revati was tensed about Abhimanyu. He doesn't eat well nowadays and over works himself.

Earlier she thought it was due to his breakup with Shreya and decided to give him some time but now she doubts if there is something else bothering him .

He had cried in her lap a few months back and informed her about the breakup although didn't mention the reason behind it and she didn't persuade him too .

She asked Ridhima and Sameer to talk to him about it , in case he didn't want to tell her but he didn't opened up to them too.
Sunny was out of the country as he was reporting in the war zone area of the world.

Its Maha shiv raatri today and Revati thought to visit the temple.
The temple was jam packed due to the festival but thankfully there was a different line for senior citizens.

She smiled remembering Mishika as she was the one who was fighting for this last time. But she didn't get to meet her again after that .
As she was done with her prayers and was about to leave the temple premises she saw Gyatri ji at the exit gate with a boy.

Revati ji smiled and approached them merrily.
Namaste Maa ji .....Revati ji greeted Gyatri Devi gaining the attention of elderly women.
Areyyyy Revati beta.....kese ho aap . Bohot din baad milna hua ...Gyatri ji asked feeling elated .

Ji mei bilkul thik hu . Aap bataye kese ho aap or Mishika nahi aai saath aaj ...Revati ji inquired.
Mei bhi thik hi hu or vo nalayak ladki nahi aayi . Mei apne poote (grandson) k saath aai hu aaj .....Gyatri Devi said and introduced Raunak .

They both sat down in the backyard of the temple to talk further and Raunak left as he had an urgent work and Revati ji assured him that she will drop Gyatri ji home as Abhimanyu will be here to pick her up .

Kya hua beta kuch pareshan lag Rahi ho ....Gyatri ji asked reading Revati's face astonishing her .

Jiii , aaj kal mei apne bete ko lekar thodi Chinta mei hu . Pichle kuch Mahino se vo thoda pareshan hai ....Revati ji shared her plight making Gyatri ji node .

Actually he is a police officer and stay busy with his work most of the time . He was in a relationship with a girl but she broke his heart and now he is not himself.
But I think there is something more to it that he is not sharing with anyone and has kept it burried within himself.....Revati ji elaborated.

Hmmm mei samaj sakti hu .Mishki bhi thodi pareshan or Khoi khoi si hi rehti hai .
Mandir bhi isliye nahi aayi kuki vo Bagwan se naraz hai bethi hai .....Gyatri ji said making Revati ji chuckle slightly.

Mere hisab se aap apne bete ki shaddi karwa do koi achi ladki dhund k jo uski help kare apne dukh se niklne mei .

Aaj kal k bache apni pasand k hisab se chalte hai but phir kuch gadbad ho jaaye to sahan nahi kar paate .

Asse mei hum bade logo ko hi unhe sahi raasta or saathi chunene (choose ) mei help karni chaiye...Gyatri ji said making Revati ji ponder about it and somewhere she agreed with Gyatri ji .

They talked for a few more times and later Revati called Abhimanyu asking him to pick her up .

Revati introduced Gyatri with Abhimanyu who greeted the elderly women.
Gyatri ji liked the well mannered guy in front of her .

Later Abhimanyu and Revati ji dropped Gyatri ji home.
Abhimanyu was astonished to see the familiar area and knew that Mishika also lives in this colony only .

Gyatri ji asked them to come inside but Abhimanyu tried to deny polity.

Areyyyy asse kese beta . Yaha tak aaye ho aap dono mei Bina Ghar aaye aapko jaane nahi de sakti . Revati beta aap Mishika ko milna chahti thi , vo Ghar hi hai ...aaye andar ab .

Mei na nahi sunugi ...Gyatri ji said and Abhimanyu was beyond shocked to know about Mishika.
But he remembered that she told him about her Daadi .

He wanted to ran away as he didn't want to face her again and witness the hatred for himself in her eyes but he can't do that now .

How's the story proceeding....
Comment your views....