chapter 41

Mishika POV....

Dadi was preparing my favourite food although I asked her that it's not needed but she never listens to me .

I was sitting beside her as she stirred the curry.
Miskhiii....mera bacha khus toh hai na ....... Abhimanyu aur tere beech sab thik h na beta .....she asked me Caressing my hair and I smiled and kissed her palm .

Kya mujhe dekh k meri super Daadi ko pata nahi laga ki mei kesi hu .....I asked her making her chuckle.

But I want to listen it from you ...she said kissing my head .
I am superrrr happy Dadi . Thank you for getting me married to him .......I said and she chuckled.

Kese nahi kawati meri beti pyar jo karti thi Abhimanyu se ......She said catching me off guard and I looked at her in utter shock .

She laughed seeing my reaction.
What did you thought. Tu nahi batayegi toh teri Bhudhi Dadi ko samjh nahi aayega ......she said and I hugged her feeling shy .

Ab kya Sharma rahi hai ...ab toh Tera pati ban gya h Abhimanyu....Daadi teased me making me pout .

I love you Daadi.....I said kissing her cheek .
More then your husband....she asked me making me chuckle.
Yes ....more then him and anyone else .....I said snuggling into her and she carssed my back .

Later I had tasty food and over eated as it was super delicious.
Later I talked with Daadi and Chachi was doing fine Now and Roni had gone to his college.

I took a nap with Dadi and talked to Maa too .
She wanted to meet Daadi as well but couldn't come due to Nirvi .

And I don't where is my husband is busy today . He didn't called me even once and didn't even replied to my message.
He dropped me here in the morning and told me that he would come to pick me up at night.

Currently I am preparing tea for everyone as Chachu and Raunak has returned home too and everyone was sitting in the hall chit chatting.

I called Pooja too and she will be hear in an hour or so .
Currently I was sitting beside Daadi and Raunak is sprawled on the couch with his head resting in my lap..

Don't use too much gel in hair....look how rough they have become....I said caressing his hair and he hummed busy in his phone..

Gek nahi lagega toh hero kese ban k ghumega ye .....phadai mei toh dhyan h nahi .....bike dedo , Gaadi dedo .......Chachu said making me chuckle.

Kar lega har waqt mat peeche pada Raha kar uske .....Daadi said to Chachu and Roni grinned and shifted closer to Daadi pushing me aside ..

Mujhe toh bas Daadi hi pyar karti hai ....I love her ...and I am shifting to Village with her ...he said making us laugh.

Later Pooja came and went went to our room to spend some bestie time.

So did you guys did it .....she asked me making me blush .
Really!!!!!!!! She shrieked and I had to palm her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Chup hoja meri maa ...sab log hai bahar ....I said and she smiled sheepishly.

Bata na kya kya  hua ....she said excitedly and I looked at her bewildered.
It's personl stuff .....mei nahi bata sakti yrrr.......I said and she looked at me accusingly..

Mene apni  kiss k baare mei  sab share Kiya tha tere saath samjhi na and that to with a person whom you consider your brother...she said with a huff making me pout ..

I won't go into details ....I said and she nodded getting excited.
She teased me a lot after that making me blush hard .
Did it pained a lot ......she asked me and I nodded.