chapter 39

Mishka pov-

Mishka wake up.....he kissed my eyes and I snuggled more into him making him chuckle.

We need to leave .....He said caressing my hair and pecking all over my face and I finally opened my eyes .

Good morning biwi .....he pecked my lips and I smiled hugging him .
When I felt his bare chest against mine I realised that I am only in his short pants and felt shy .

As I tried to hide my nakedness from him he chuckled.
I have seen and memorized everything.....I know every single detail of your body now ......He said suckling biting on my ear lobe making me blush .

He nuzzled into my neck and brushed his lips over my skin making me humm in ecstasy.

He kissed my jaw line and then sucked on my chin finally capturing my lips for a toe curling passionate kiss .

His lips left mine and travelled down to my throat and he bit me there making me hiss .

Abhimanyu.....we will get late .....I whispered caressing his scalp and he gave a hard suck on my throat before looking at me .

Hmmm....but I want to have you right now...he said trying to pull the shorts down .

Nooooo.....I said holding his hand and he frowned.
I am soar down their ....I said and he nodded and kissed my forhead.
Hmmm.....It's okay ....I can wait till night.....he said getting up and I blushed.

We got ready and as it's 6 am only we just had our coffee in the hotel and started for Delhi ...

I was looking out of the window and slided the glass down letting the cold morning breez sooth me ..

I looked at him who was still on the call and had a frown on his face .
If the meeting is postponed aren't you supposed to inform me or I had to come there to know that the meeting is scheduled or not ....He said angrily over the phone.

When were you going to tell me ? ..he yelled .
He hung up the the call and I don't know if I should ask him about it or let it be as he is angry at this moment and I certainly don't want to be on the recieving end early in the morning and that too after a great night .

He looked at me for moment and let out a sigh .
The meeting is postponed...he said .
Okay.... I said and he chuckled.

You don't have to fear me .....he said tapping my cheek and I relaxed.
Aap itne gusse mei the toh mujhe laga why to poke an already Angry bull ....I said ..

Bull Haan .....He said rasing an eyebrow at me and pinched my nipple making me cry out ..
I shot a glare at him and he smirked.
You are extremely sensitive biwi ... You get marks on your body by the mere touch .....he said making me frown .

Yours was not the mere touch and nor gentle. If these rough hands will torment my body it's obvious I will get their imprints and rest others are your bite marks .....I said and he smirked.

It's okay....I like marking my territory.....He said making me shook my head with red cheeks..
Hayeee meri Gulaboo.....He said pulling my cheek making me whine ...and he rubbed my cheek to soothe the ache .

What is with this new nickname.....I asked as he held my hand and kissed on my palm .
You turn red just like a Gulaab (Rose) 🌹 even if I hold your hand ...so from today you are Gulaboo.. he said making me laugh .

Kuch bhi.....I said taking it as a joke ..
Not kuch bhi Gulaboo ...I am hell serious.
I will call you Gulaboo only ....or if you still don't believe me I will get your name changed in your Aadar card too....he said making me look at him in disbelief.