Chapter 13

Mishka came out with a smile as  she got some more evidence.
She casually talked about that incident with 2-3 female staff and sweepers who were there during the night shift .

They didn't tell her anything but she assured them that she is also one of the staff and they gossiped about it to her .
She recorded everything in her spy camera .
Abhimanyu couldn't listen to it as her microphone had got some issue and stopped working.

She saw his car parked on the side of the road and was astonished to find him there.
Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai ....she asked .
Get inside ...he instructed making her huff but she did as he asked .

Microphone kaha hai tumhara. I was trying to contact you from past 1 hours...he asked while driving the car .
Vo it stopped working on its own .

I just noticed that half an hour ago ....she said looking at him from the corner of her eyes as he seemed quite angry.

Mujhe kuch or proof bhi mile hai ....she said trying to lessen his anger .
Hmmm...he just hummed making her frown .

Kya aap khus nahi hai . Ab humare paas proper evidence ho gye hai case strong karne k liye ....she asked turning towards him.
He stopped the car at the side of road and glared at her .

How could you be that careless Mishika.
Here I thought something has happened to you . If you had not come out in another 10 minutes I would have come inside ....he bursted out at her .
Buttt....

Not a word ....he glared at her cutting her off in between.
She kept her mouth shut and looked at her lap .

She didn't understand why was he getting angry on her . He should be happy instead that they have accomplished the mission finally.
He started the car again and none of them spoke a work throughout the ride .
He took her to his 2 bhk apartment where he stay sometimes while working on something important .

She didn't knew why he brought her here instead of dropping her home but followed him inside without questioning him .

Sit .....he asked her to settle down and went inside the kitchen.
She looked around the house and it was just a plain house with maps and files all around . It looked like an office more then a house .

He came out with two plates of food and placed one in front of her while settled on the couch in front of her with his own .
Eat ....he asked or more like Ordered.
Ummmm..I...he looked up as she was about to say something.

Haha....nothing. I am eating see ...she chuckled seeing the look on his face and started having her food gazing at the handsome men in front of her in between.
She smiled at his way of showing care .
The way he showed his concern for her really touched her heart .

Earlier she just liked him but now she is falling  for this handsome human in front of her ....she thought admiring him .

After having their dinner Abhimanyu asked her about the proofs .
She showed him the video and the conversation with those two workers.

Hmmm....well done. Now nobody could save them from getting punished ....he said making her node .

Mishika hissed as her injured arm touched the armrest making him look at her with concern.

What happened...he asked .
Nahi kuch nahi ...I am ok ...she said with a small smile.

Don't try to lie Mishika and tell me ...he asked more seriously this time and she pointed towards her arm .
He folded her sleeve carefully and examined her arm .

There were scratch marks and some bruises with dried blood ....he sighed shaking his head and got a first aid box.
He cleaned it with Dettol making her wince .

Ahhhh it's paining more now . They Dettol hurts ....she said holding his wrist trying to stop him from applying it more .
But it's important to clean it first .

Thodi der mei thik ho jaayega ..
He blowed some air and she nodded reluctantly.
He applied the cream and looked up only to find her smiling like fools at him .
Kahi or bhi lagi hai ......he asked shaking her a bit getting her out of her dream land.

Haan ...she said in a flow .
Kaha batao mujhe...he asked looking at her other arm .
Ummm nahi . Or kahi nahi lagi ....she shaked her head in No making him look at her suspiciously.
Kaha lagi haiii....he stressed on every words making her gulp .
She pointed at her back and looked away .

Ummm mei Dadi se lagwa lungi ...Aap mujhe ghar Chod dijiye bas.....she said making him node .
Ye proof aap apne pass rakhiye . It will be more safer option...she said and he nodded .

Aap akele Rehte hai ...she asked as they drove towards her home .
Nahi . I stay with my family. This appartment was just for work as it's nearby and sometimes I have to work with team so I took this one for work purposes only ...he told .

Aapki family mei kon hai ....she inquired further .
Maa hai, behen hai , jiju and my Niece ...he told and a small smile creeped on his face  as he told her about Nirvi.

She wanted to ask him about his personal life too but refrained herself as it will be too much .

Also she didn't see him talking to any girl over the phone or meeting someone in past months.

She believed that he is single not knowing that it might be the reason for her pain in the near future.

Double update 😜😜