chapter 21

Currently Abhimanyu was sitting with Gyatri ji who was asking him about his health and about Revati ji .
She also complained about Mishika as how she is careless about her health.

Bohot acha kiya jo Aap  Milne chale aaye ...She said making him node with a smile .
Mishika left for her room confused and embarrassed at her Daadi's behaviour.
Beta She did not know about the marriage yet .

I couldn't tell her yesterday as she fell sick but I am assured now that my Mishikii's future is safe .
I couldn't thank you enough for accepting her . I was really tensed about her .

Now I can die in peace knowing that there are people who will look after her ....Gyatri ji said feeling emotional and Abhimanyu rubbed her palm to calm her down .

Please don't say these things Daadi ji . Everything will be fine and you are not going anywhere. You very well know how much she loves you .... Abhimanyu said making Gyatri ji node .

She have lost her parents at a very young age beta . She pretends to be strong and happy from outside but she is very vulnerable and afraid from inside . She fears being left alone .

She panicks even if I have a mild headache. She is too innocent for the people in today's world .
She gets into trouble to help others not knowing that there won't be anyone to help her .

But know I know you will protect her and will take care of her . I will be forever be in debt of you and your mother for accepting My Mishkiiii....Gyatri ji said folding her hands and Abhimanyu hugged the old lady not liking her bring so vulnerable infront of him but he could understand her concerns.

He wanted to tell her that he is not an idle match for Mishika but couldn't gather the courage to let those words out of his mouth.

Mishika came out of her room and Abhimanyu and Gyatri ji smiled at her .
Thik hai Daadi ji ab mei Chalta hu ....he stood up and touched her feet .

Gyatri ji blessed him and asked Mishika to accompany him outside.
They both walked side by side lost in their own thoughts.

Mishika stumbled a bit due to the rag placed on the entrance and Abhimanyu caught her on time wrapping his arm around her waist while she held his shirt as a reflex .

He looked at her face closely as she has closed her eyes due to fear of falling down.
The girl in his arms with an innocent and beautiful face has created a havoc in his life .

Everything has changed after he has encountered her ....he thought looking at her .
I am sorry.... Mishika mumbled staighting herself.
Aap thik hai ....she asked looking at him who was staring at her from last one minute.

I don't know....he heaved a sigh looking away .
Take care....saying he left to his home lost in his thoughts.

**************
A week has passed by . Mishika was completely fine now and back to work .
But the past week was not at all easy for Abhimanyu.

The more he thought about everything the more he was sinking into the  abyss.
Everyone around him was pushing him  on the path , he was reluctant to walk on .

Where as Mishika was trying to focus on her work and build a career for herself. She didn't want to think about him anymore.

Gyatri ji has informed her about the proposal and Mishika understood the reason of him coming her home to meet her .
He basically wanted her to back out and she also didn't want to be a burden on anyone. She just told her Daadi that she doesn't want to think about getting married as of now .

She went to meet Pooja after her work.
They spent some time together and Pooja was blushing whenever Mishika talked about Sunny .

Mishika knew that her friend was falling for Sunny and she was happy for them .
Mishika bid her bye as it was getting dark outside and she has to reach home .

While returning home she felt like someone was following her . She ignored the weired feeling and reached the bus stop as she has given her scooty for repairing.

The bus arrived after a few minutes.
As there was no direct route of the bus to her home she had to walk 10 minutes to attain her home .

Mishika was few lanes away from her home when she felt sudden moment behind her . She turned but found no one .
But she knew that she was being followed.

For precaution she called Raunak and asked him to come towards the main road and increased her pace .
She saw a few  silhouettes.she clutched her hangbag and  started to run as fast as she  could .

Catch her !!!! One of the men shouted .
Mishika knew she had to somehow make it to the main area as there will be people around to seek help.

Her slipper broke but she didn't stopped.
Finally entering into the market area she breathed heavily and looked behind to find them going away .

She shrieked when someone put a hand on her shoulder but relaxed finding Raunak.
Diii....kya hua ....he asked looking at her worriedly and she shook her head .
Kuch nahi . I am not  feeling well actually...she made an excuse not wanting to worry him .

As they started to walk  Mishika hissed as her feet got injured due to running barefooted.
Oh god . Ye kya hua hai per ko ....Di tell me the truth . Kuch hua hai and you are trying to hide it . I will tell Dadi about it ....Raunak said making Mishika glare at him .

But she had to tell him everything and he got really tensed listening to her but she assured him that they must be some local thieves .

Although she knew that they were not theives but kidnappers.
Was Robin back in the city ?? She thought.

😁😁😁😁😁
Double update ....