chapter 16

Raunak don't irritate me . I am warning you .... Mishika said glaring at her  younger brother who was grinning at her shamelessly.

Tere board exams hai na ...to jaake phad le . Mene kaha na ki nahi dungi apni scooty ...she said sternly.

Diii I pro5mise mei 30 minutes mei vaapas aa jaaunga....he said running towards the door grabbing her scooty's key and Mishika was hot on his tail .

Raunak opend the gate and stood rooted on his place seeing her Daadi with ACP sir and the other lady from the temple.
Mishika who was coming behind him didn't noticed them in front as her entire focus was on wearing her slipper crashed in Raunak and hissed loudly rubbing her nose .

Kutteee....before she could hurl more good words at Raunak she heared her Daadi calling her name sternly and looked up only to get the shock of her life seeing Abhimanyu with her Daadi .

She failed to notice Revati ji due to shock as her eyes didn't move from him .
Her face paled and her eyes reflected pain and hurt seeing him after 6 months .

Both were gazing at each other without blinking their eyes . The past was reflecting in front of their eyes .
His eyes were filled with Guilt while her's reflected hurt .

Mishika bache kesi ho ...... pehchan mujhe ...Revati ji asked her breaking her trance and she smiled slightly looking at Revati ji greeting her .

Revati ji immediately pulled her in a hug surprising Abhimanyu and Mishika both .
Arey aaye na Andar ....Gyatri ji said inviting them inside while Mishika stood there looking everywhere but him .

She was not able to comprehend what was going on here.
Her Chachi and Chachu were not home as they have gone to Haridwar probably to wash their sins as per her .

Mishika ab udhar hi khadi rahegi ya kuch chai paani laayegi guests k liye ....Gyatri ji pulled her inside and muttered slowly.
Raunak left to bring some snacks for them while Mishika made her way to the kitchen lost in her thoughts.

She turned on the gas but fogot to light it and kept the pan on it .
Abhimanyu who excused himself to use the washroom smelt the gas leaking and rushed to the kitchen immediately.

What are you even doing ....he hissed at her and turned off the gas and opend the window immediately to let the gas paas out making Mishika realise her mistake.
Dhyan kaha hai tumhara. Pata bhi hai abhi kitna bada accident ho sakta tha tumhare saath ...he scolded her making her look away .

Aap meri chinta mat kijiye and please you don't have to pretend in front of me kuki mei aapki sachai bohot ache se jaanti hu ...she said and it pinched him listening her words .
Mishika Jo tum samajh Rahi ho vo galat hai ...I didn't...she showed him her palm stopping her in between.

You don't have to give me any explanation. You have done what you wanted to do . Ab isse farak nahi padta ki ku kiya ya kese hua . Jo hona tha vo ho gya hai . Aapki girlfriend ka Bhai Azad hai ab ....she said harshly.

Vo meri girlfriend nahi hai ab . She fooled me that day , Samjhi tum. I know ki Jo hua galat hua and somewhere I am responsible for it . But you can't talk to me like that. Uss din bhi tumne mujhe Jo kaha mene sun liya but ab nahi .

Haan mei maanta hu ki meri galti hai ki mene uspe trust kiya and she betrayed me but mene Jaan bujh k kuch bhi nahi Kiya hai .....he spoke gritting his teeth grabbing her shoulders .

Diiii... Raunak voice made them part away .
Abhimanyu left the kitchen while Mishika turned to the stove and got herself busy in preparing tea avoiding Raunak.

Raunak knew there is something definitely going on between the two and smirked mentally and left to the hall placing the snacks on the kitchen counter.

Mishika served everyone tea and the snacks.
She avoided looking at Abhimanyu but his gaze was fixed only at her and that didn't go unnoticed by Revati ji and Raunak .

Revati ji asked Mishika to sit beside her .
Bache have you not started with your intership yet ....Revati ji asked her .
Jiii vo Aunty abhi mene apply kar diya hai . Next week se interviews start honge.... Mishika said .

Don't forget about what I told you ....Revati ji said making Mishika smile while Abhimanyu looked at them confused.

He know understood that his mother was talking about Mishika only all the while.
He could clearly see his mother's fondness and affection towards Mishika and unknowingly he felt good about it .

The girl in front of him has been the reason of his restless and sleepless night from the past 6 months .
Her words echoed in his head every time he closes his eyes .

Her tear striken face and those hurtful eyes didn't let him sleep for days .
Shreya's betrayal was just like the salt on his wounds. She tried contacting him a number of times but he avoided the mere sight of her .

It still hurts him like hell to get betrayed by the one whom he loved and trusted .
He could relate to Mishika upto some extent as she also felt betrayed by him but how could he explain her that he was also the victim here just like her .

She is not ready to listen to him .
He tried everything in the past  months to get Robin but he left the country after that case .

He just wanted to prove himself in front of her . He doesn't know when her validation has become that important to him .

It may be just because of him they didn't get the justice and the offenders were set free .
He held himself responsible for everything and just wants to set everything right .