chapter 54

Mishika POV.......

Good morning husband.......I wished him as he entered the room after  his running.

Good morning sleepy head ......He said ruffling my hair making me whine.

It's just 6:30 am and you still consider it late ....I groaned and he chuckled after gulping the whole water bottle.
Thirsty camel.......

I forwarded my hand asking for a hug but this man has to pull me out of the bed grabbing my hand ..

I laid my head on his chest and he pushed at my shoulder.
I am all sweaty Little Rose....he said .
Doesn't matter....you were sweating last night too ....I said and he raised his eyebrows not expecting the response and I smiled cheekily.

You little horny flower.......come here .....he said crushing me in his arms and kissing my cheek .

I kissed near his mouth standing on my toes and he chuckled and made me stand on his feet and kissed my head .

Aaj bhi ghar jaldi aaoge .....I asked him and he shook his head..
Roj nahi aa sakta biwi ......but I would come back around 10....as I don't want my little Rose to be all alone in the house.....He said and I smiled.

He then picked me up in his arms and walked towards washroom and I blushed knowing his intension.

I stood in my bathrobe confused what should I wear today......
Why don't you wear this red kurti today .....he said making me look at him from my shoulder and there he was standing just in his towel.

Red kurti ...I asked and he nodded.
Okay ....I smiled and took the red kurti.

I smiled as he put a stone bindi on my forehead.
He is being too adorable today.....

When we came downstairs Rani Di has already prepared our breakfast and I served him as always .
Maa kal Tak aa jayengi na.....I asked him and he hummed .

He drove towards my office as I sat in the passanger seat .
I laid my head on his shoulder feeling weired all of a sudden.
It felt like I don't want to go to the office and just want to stay with him .

Kya hua ....he asked bumping his head with mine and I shook my head.
I don't know....I am already missing you .....I said and he laughed.

Saath hi toh hu ......Miss kyu karna ....He said and I nodded hugging his arm.
He stopped the car in front of my office and I sighed.

He cupped my face and pecked my lips ......take care of yourself and I will be back by 10 okay .....He said and I nodded.

I was about to get down but then I stopped and hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arm around me caressing my hair .

Byee.....I muttered and was about to unlock the car door but he held my hand .
Byee Nahi bolte .....will see you soon bolte hai ......there is No byeee allowed biwi.....he said and I nodded.

Milte hai ......try to come early....I will be waiting for you ......I said and he kissed my palm .
I will ....he said and I got down the car .

My heart felt heavy but then I sighed and entered the office.
I got busy with the files and Sameer sir will come late as he had a court hearing.

So there were only 3-4 people in the office.
I was completely engrossed in the work until lunch time and I got to know that Sameer sir has gone with the client to meet some who is the witness but is fearful to appear in the court.

I talked with Daadi and Maa in the lunch time and As it's been long I have met Daadi so I told her that I will be coming home after office and asked her to make my favourite food making her chuckle..