chapter 50

Abhimanyu pov-

2 weeks later ....

I came back home after a tiring day .....
I have been over working myself to keep myself engaged.

My personal life is fucked up but I have my responsibility and duties to be fulfilled.
I just can't sit back and cry ....over my personal matter .

On the top of that the polling has started  and it's a tight schedule.
I was in the kitchen drinking water when I heard the familiar anklet sound and turned to find her .

When did she came back from her Daadi's house .
Yeah she left 2 weeks back when we had that confrontation to her Daadi's house stating that she is giving me space .

When I said space It didn't mean that she needed to leave .
It feels like we are strangers again .
We have come back to level zero .

Go and freshnup.....I will reheat your food ....she said , although I wanted to oppose as I am angry over her , this time for going away but I am exhausted.

I just left to the room and a bath and wore my vest and shorts ..
She was waiting for me on the dining table and I took my seat and started having my food .

She sat beside me as I had my food .
How was your day ....she asked and I looked at her for a moment and nodded.

We get back to our room and I walked to the balcony to smoke as usual. I have become a habitual smoker in the past 2 weeks .

I was about to light the cigarette but she snatched it from me and I glared at her .
I don't like it .....she said .
So , am I asking you to smoke....I asked and she rolled her eyes....the audacity I see .

I don't like it when you smoke and you know that ....She said .
Har cheej tumhare hisaab se nahi hogi ....samjhi na .....I said taking out another cigarette from the packet.

Har cheej.....huh ...mere hisaab se toh kuch nahi hota hai .....it's you who decides everything......she said with a chuckle.

I sat on the chair puffing the cigarette and she stood near the railing looking at me .
I looked at her and our eyes met .....none of us tried to break the intense contact.

Kya chahiye......I asked taking another puff still looking into her eyes .
Sab kuch .....she demanded.

Badi farz ki baate karte hai .....toh nibhaye apna pati hone ka farz....she said making me sigh.

Tum khud gai thi chod k mujhe .....mene nahi kaha tha jaane ko .....I said and she huffed.
Jaane ko nahi kaha par roka bhi nahi tha ....Na koi phone Kiya ....na khabhi ye dekhne aaye ki mei thik hu ki nahi .......She said with moist eyes.

Mene nahi Kiya toh tumhe bhi nahi Kiya .....I said throwing the ciagrette away .

Things are not working out between us. Mujhe nahi lagta humara rishta aage bhad paayega .....we are stuck at a point and I couldn't see a way ahead.......

It's better if we get a divorce......she said making me clench my jaw .
I glared at hard and she looked away wiping her tears .

Don't test my patience Mishika.......And make one thing clear in your head ......There won't be any Divorce...so it's useless to even think about it .....I said getting up from the chair and was about to walk inside the room but she grabbed my hand .

Kyu ....kyu nahi denge divorce . Paas aau toh space chaiye ...chali jaau toh chod k kyu gai .....chahte kya hai aap .
Mei asse hi rahu humesha ...... just because of one mistake you are punishing me like I have comitted a sin .

I never forced you to love me .....mei khus thi na jese bhi cheeje chal Rahi thi humare beech .......kab mene aapse kaha ki mujhe pyar karo ....Confess Karo .....haan ...