chapter 51

Mishika POV.....

It feels like I got my life back ......I ran my finger in his hair as he slept snuggling into my chest .

Look how innocently he is sleeping after taking away my peace from the past 3 weeks .

Stubborn men ....I pouted caressing his light beared.
He has my leg caged under his and his arm around my waist ..

He is literally caging me like an Anaconda cage his prey ..
Mr.Anaconda ACP .......I chuckled .

It's so creepy of you to stare me like a hawk while I am trying to sleep .....he said making me pout .

Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi toh mei kya karu ....I said poking his nose .
Give me head massage then ....he said putting my hand in his hair making me groan .

He dug his face more into the valley of my breast as I massage his scalp.
Aapko pata hai bhi hai mei kitna rooti thi aapke liye roj ....and I am still angry with you that you didn't came to bring me back ....I said and he bit my flesh over my cloth making me hiss.

Tumne nahi dekha that doesn't mean mei aata nahi tha.....I used to check on you every now and then ....it's just that I didn't came inside .....apne Bhai se puch Lena ...he saw me many times......he said surprising me .

Then why didn't you met me ....I asked pulling out his face and he sighed.
Because I was upset with you ....he said getting back to his position.

Did you missed me in these two weeks ....I asked him kissing his head and he hummed.
Kitna miss Kiya .....I asked him .
Jitna karna chaiye tha .....He said .
Karna toh bohot chaiye tha .....I said while combing his hair with my fingers .
Hmmmmm.....and he hummed .

Massage my back .....he muttered making me huff but I got up anyway and climbed on his back ....

My legs too ....he said and I started pressing his back and legs with my feet and my anklets made noise .

Mera balance nahi ban Raha hai ....mei gir jaaungi.....I said .
Here ...hold my hand ....he said and I held his hand .

Ohhhh .....he graoned as I put pressure on base of neck ..
Meri neck thodegi kya befkoof ladkiiiiii....he said making me giggle..

Enough now....he said after few minutes and I laid beside him again.
Haath bhi dukh rahe hai mere ....he said .
Mere bhi dukh rahe hai haath ab ....will you give me a massage....I asked .

Meri himmat nahi hai kuch bhi karne ki ......he murmered with his closed eyes..
Same pinch.....I said pinching his nose and he graoned.

Sooja phir ... pareshan mat kar mujhe.......he said making me pout.
It's better to sleep only or he will make me give him more massage....I thought and cuddled him .

I kissed his jaw and finally slept.

Good morning Maa......I said and Maa smiled.
Good morning beta ...... things are finally well I guess......She said and I smiled.

Where is Abhiii ....she asked me as I put the pan on the stove to make tea .
Running k liye gaye hai .......I informed her, and she nodded and left the kitchen to light the lamp in the Mandir.

I was chopping vegetables when I Heard Maa talking to him .
Areeyyyy ye kya huaa Abhiii bache....how did you got hurt ....Maa asked him and I rushed out of the kitchen.

Mishika beta ....first aid le ke aao jaldi....Maa said and I nodded.
I cleaned the cut on his arm and put the ointment on it ....

It's okay ...don't put bandage over it ....he said .
But paani lag jaayega cut p ....bandage lagane do and I will wrap a plastic sheet around it too .....I said .