chapter 55

Abhimanyu POV......

Its morning now and we have been looking for Mishika from last night and with every passing moment I am losing my calm.

I heared a dog barking and then it clicked me ......my soldier....my Gabbar ....yes he can help me .
I immediately asked an officer to bring Gabbar here immediately and called Ridhima asking her to send the top of Mishika.

I also asked my senior to issue a warrant against Robin Singla and his 3 friends as I won't wait till I get some clue because somewhere I am aware that he is involved for sure .

This time I won't spare those bastards .....I gritted my teeth.
Abhiiiiii .......have something yrrr kal raat se tu paaglo ki tarah idhar udhar bhaag Raha hai .....Sunny said to Me and I just shook my head.

I want her first ....rest everything could wait and I won't die if I won't have something for a day ......I said and he sighed.

Abhimanyu......you need to hold yourself.....and please have something. We need to find Mishika and can't afford you to fall sick at this crucial time ....Jiju said and I nodded ...

Within half an hour a constable arrived with Gabbar and he immediately came running to me .
I caressed his head and hugged him to my chest ..

Gabbar my saviour....my son ....today you need to help me out of this ...... I said caressing his head and he barked ..

Here .....Jiju gave me Mishika's top and I gulped the lump that formed in my throat inhaling her fragrance and blinked my eyes to not let the tear escape.

Please be safe Gulabooo ....I will find you soon .....
I took a deep breath and let Gabbar whiff the cloth and held his chain .

Come on champ....I said and he stated sniffing around running in the lanes and I followed him along with others .

He keep searching in the land sniffing around and then stopped in front of a particular house ..

But it was locked .......
Kiska Ghar hai ye ....open it immediately....I yelled .

Sahab ye toh kamla ka ghar hai ......vo toh kal shaam ko Jhansi k liye nikal gai .....One of the neighbour informed me .

I showed him the photo of the child and asked if she is Kamla's but then he said that Kamla lives alone here ....

Break the lock ....I ordered and within few minutes we barged inside .....

Gabbar ran to the corner of the room and barked .
Sir ye scarf Mila hai or handbag bhi ...the inspector said and I immediately recognised them as they belongs to My little Rose .

Inform Jansi Police and arrest this kamla immediately.....I want her here before afternoon I said and he nodded ..

I clenched my jaw and the team started looking around the house .

I got a call from the commissioner telling me that I can't just arrest anyone without any valid reason and he won't permit me to arrest Robin and his friends .

I clenched my fiest and I felt like murdering someone at this moment.
Hell with the proofs .....I won't wait for the legal procedure when I know they are involved in this but this time not alone.... someone else who is powerful enough is backing them .

But No power other then God is capable of stopping me to find my wife at this moment and I don't give a damn to anything at this moment other then reaching out to her ..

Ranga.......Do whatever you want ....get me these 4 boys .....and ask your men to search for Mishika too .....I called him and hung up ..

I was bound by law but now I will tackle them going beyond that .

I got the information that Jhansi police has arrested that lady and started the interrogation.

I made 4 teams of 7 people each and asked them to start searching Mishika in each direction and can involve other people too but I want the results as fast as possible.

Even the VIP cars entering and exiting Delhi were being checked.

Maa called me and was crying Asking for Mishika as she returned to Delhi ..... Ridhima was there with her .
Also Daadi is having BP issues and is not eating anything from yesterday's night .

Every abondend flat ... building, ware house...is being checked.
I would find her no matter what .....

Sunny has circulated the news all over media ...and have asked people to contact us if they find anything suspicious around them .....

I asked the IT department for the call details of Robin ,his friend... including their family members.

I have been searching for her ... waiting to get a single clue but couldn't find anything till now ...

I entred home and it's 2 am in the night ...it's been more then 24 hours since she has been kidnapped....

Abhimanyuuuu........Mei kabse wait kar rahi thi aapka ......

You don't even care that you have a wife waiting for you at home ......

Phone kyu nahi utha rahe the .....

Ye koi time hai Ghar aane ka.....

Mei naraz hu aapse .....I won't talk to you .....

Abhimanyuuuu.....aap mujhe bilkul serious nahi lete ho.....

You are changed you don't spend time with me anymore......

Please mujhe khabi chod k mat jaana Abhimanyuuuu.....
I have no one Except you .....

I don't feel like going to office.....I just want to be in your arms .....

I love listening to your heartbeats resting my head on your chest .....

Her words echoed in my head as I stepped inside our room .

I caressed her anklets and her bangles that were placed on the dressing table and fell on my knees finally breaking down .

Mishkaaaaaaaaaaa...........my little Rose........I screamed as the pain became unbearable in my chest .

I cried bitterly keeping my head on the floor..
Please come back to me Gulaboo.........these heart beats will stop without you ......

Mei time se ghar aa jaaunga .....tu jo kahegi mei sab karungaaa.....

Apna saara time tujhe dunga ......just come back to me please......

Bhagwaannnnn.......please mene khabi kuch nahi maanga hai .......
Usse lauta do mujhe..........Mei nahi reh sakta uske binaaaa......I cried bitterly.

Abhiiiiii.........I heared Maa and looked up to find her and Ridhima and they were crying too ..

Maaa ...... Meri Mishikaaaaa maa........I cried and she rushed to me and hugged me tightly to her chest .......

I broke down in her arms ......Maaa mei mar jaaunga maa .......uske bina nahi jee paungaaa maa ........I cried and she cried more with me .

We will find her Abhiiiii ..... please don't cry bache .....you are my strong boy ....tu aase haar nahi Maan sakta beta .......

Hold yourself beta......you know na how much she trust you ......she must be waiting for you to come ......you are my brave child .......

And Mujhe bharosa hai apne bete pe ......tu jaroor dhund lega usse .....kuch nahi hoga beta Mishika ko ........Maa consoled me wipping my tears while her own tears were spilling out of her eyes ..

Abhiiii tu nahi roo sakta samjha na......You have to find Mishika......get up ....and be strong .......Ridhi said trying to pull me up from the ground wipping her own tears .

Maa made me have food although I have zero appetite....but she didn't listened to me .

After taking a shower.....I left the home again with new found determination......

I won't come back untill I will find her .......I sweared to myself.

😭😭😭😭😭
I am crying.....
Things are more emotional in my head .....

Comment guyssssss....