Chapter 1

Readers pov

It was another day in the Occult research club I was sitting with Koneko and Kiba the two of them understood where I came from neglected by parents and soon kicked out of the house. But later down the line Rias accepted me into her peerage reincarnating me as a devil. I didn't have the speed of Kiba nor the strength of Koneko or the magic power like akeno. "Hey Kiba." I said looking at him. "Something up (y/n)." Kiba said. "Do you think I produce results like you, Koneko, or akeno it's been a while since I joined this peerage." I said. "I can assure you will." Kiba said smiling at me. "Beside what make Rias want to kick you out the peerage." Akeno said. "Yeah you're right." I said looking at akeno but still I had my doubts.

Time went by as Rias came through the door with someone who I didn't know all I can tell he is in the same class as me. "I think there should be some changes." Rias said. "Changes." I said. "This is our newest member Issei when I reincarnated him he absorbed 7 chess pawn pieces but his sacred gear requires one more piece." As I felt a stinging pain in my chest seeing Rias' hand go through it pulling the last pawn piece making me cough up blood. "(Y/n)." Kiba said coming to me. "Don't even bother Kiba he was a weak piece anyways I only did it out of pity." Rias said as my eyes slowly closed.

Kiba pov

"Rias why you knew (y/n) didn't have anyone with him during those times." I said. "I know but still have to build my peerage to face him that is why I have to expell (y/n) from my peerage he is good as dead anyways." Rias said. "But still (y/n) was a part of this." Koneko said which surprised me seeing this was the first time Koneko showed emotion to anyone.

"Let's dump his body in the forest I'm sure nobody would even find him anyways and if you do go against me I won't hesitate to label you as a stray." Rias said as we had no choice. 'I'm sorry (y/n) I guess this is the last time we'll meet.' I said in my mind.

-timeskip-

Third person pov

It's been hours since the dumping of (y/n)'s body in the forest. His body looking malnourished at this current point. Soon a hobgoblin riding a wolf found (y/n)'s malnourished body to which he screamed. "Gobta what happened." As the person who approached behind Gobta saw the neglected body the mysterious person. "Rigur there's no way a body like this would be in the forest right." Gobta said as Rigur felt the pulse of the unknown person. "His magicules are very low also this is no human but a devil a weak one at that." Rigur said. "A devil." Gobta said. "Let's take them back I'm sure Rimuru-sama will have a solution." Rigur said putting the unconscious body over his shoulder as the two rode back into the city.

Rigur pov

Me and Gobta soon made it back to the city most of the citizens concerned of the person over my shoulder. "Rigur what's going on." Rigurd said. "Is Rimuru-sama here." I said. "He should be in his office in a meeting but should be done very soon." Rigurd said. "I'll take them to one of our doctors." I said as I took him to one of our medical buildings.

I soon came in as the doctor took him off me as they place them into one of the rooms. 'Who ever you are let's hope you make a good recovery.' I said to myself as I walked out of the building. "You think they'll be ok." Gobta said. "It's been hours since we found them who knows how the recovery process will be but I can trust Rimuru-sama will have a solution." I said. "Rigur." I saw Rimuru-sama come up to me and Gobta. "Rimuru-sama." I said. "Rigurd told me about who you brought." Rimuru said. "Yes he's in one of the medical rooms." I said as Rimuru-sama also had his butler with him as well.

Readers pov

"Hey Hey you okay." I heard a voice my vision was a bit blurry as I soon looked they had blue hair with a butler next to him.