Chapter 4

Readers pov

It was another day of training with Carrera and my newly recent teacher veldora. I began to work on my evasion as Carrera was using her nuclear magic against me. 'The red dragon emperor.' I thought to myself. Even if I had little knowledge about it it could be a powerful force if developed right.

"Veldora you have lighting based abilities." I said looking at him. "Why yes but my name tempest revolves around the storm." Veldora said which was true rimuru-san name rimuru tempest meaning storm. "Let me show you an example (y/n)." Veldora said as he raised his hand as I saw a storm appear before him. 'So this is what a fraction of the storm dragon.' I thought to myself. "To be this strong." I said looking in awe. "Now (y/n) try to gather the magicules around you." Veldora said as I did as instructed feeling those same magicules I felt during those days of training. I began to gather those thoughts of the first day til now.
I can feel the storm slowly roll in. "(Y/n) Tempest original: Tempest Fist."

I felt the shock come from my body from that move

I felt the shock come from my body from that move. I heard a whistle from veldora. "Lighting is very destructive." I said looking at the electricity around my body. 'But why do I feel like I'm holding myself back.' I thought to myself. "(Y/n) something up." Jaune said. "I'm fine but I feel I'm being held back." I said looking down at my hand. "It seems your dwelling on the past when your master expelled you your mind is so fixated on it wanting to get revenge for what she did." Rimuru-san said coming in. "My fixation of the past." I said. "What he means is to move on." Veldora said. 'He's right my fixation on vengeance to Rias has been holding me back even with the training that fixation is still holding me back.' I said to myself. "If I let go of the past I can focus on myself and get better." I said looking at them as they nodded.

I saw rimuru-san walk up to me. "Rimuru-san." I said. "You are a tempest now (y/n) the past you is gone your former parents are a thing of the past. You're a member of this family ever since you were brought here by Gobta and Rigur." Rimuru-san as I wiped my face from any tears. "You're right this is my true home." I said seeing that the present me is here. 'The training helped me to become who I am.' I thought to myself feeling lighting strike down upon me.

Rimuru pov

I saw (y/n) getting struck by lighting this aura of his and his magicules are increasing. "What's happening." Jaune said. "It seems (y/n)'s cling to the past has been let go. Great sage do you know what's happening." I said. "Answer it seems (y/n) is going through a change his evolution will result in being a Demon lord." Great sage said. "A demon lord." Jaune said. I watch as Diablo land next to me. "It seems this will another demon lord born like me and Carrera." Diablo said as we watch (y/n) walk out.

" Diablo said as we watch (y/n) walk out

"He had a slight appearance change." Veldora said. "I still the same though with my ears feeling a bit pointier. Though why did I feel like I got a big power boost from that." He said. "That's right I didn't explain to you about the blessings." I said. "Blessings." He said confused. "Remember when I gave you my last name." I said. "Yes tempest." He said. "Mhm which created a bond between me and you which granted you divine protection." I said. "So that link boosted my lighting abilities." He said which I nodded. "Give it a try." I said.

Which a mix of red and black lighting appeared in (y/n)'s hands. "I want to see something." (Y/n) said as he flashed from the forest and back to us. "Awesome." He said. "A true flash of lighting." Carrera said patting his back. "Yeah." He smiled. "Though may I suggest something rimuru-sama." Diablo said. "Hmm what is it." I said looking at Diablo. "Since (y/n) his made this sudden jump in evolution why not test his skill with Carrera ." Diablo said. "Jaune this is your call." I said. "A duel with the person I trained this will see how much he progressed." Carrera said. "I too wish to see how much I've grown in these days." He said as the two got into stances.

Third person pov

(Y/n) and Carrera were staring each other down watching who would make the first move. Jaune launched a nuclear shot at (y/n) making him flash step to which Carrera reacted hitting him with a knee to the face as he jumped back. "Tempest Storm." As (y/n) threw down a lighting strike a Jaune. "Quite impressive (y/n)." Carrera said as she jumped into the air summoning a big nuclear orb. "Shoot this is gonna be bad." (Y/n) said looking the giant orb. "Let see if you can handle this." Carrera said launching the orb at (y/n) as he took the whole orb.

"Agh that was terrible to take in." (Y/n) said looking up at the sky. "But that's still progress." Carrera said helping (y/n) up. "Yeah that's a good thing." (Y/n) said as rimuru passed him a potion. (Y/n) then proceeded to use the potion to heal his injuries especially with parts of his skins burned off by carrera's nuclear orb. "Why don't we hang out (y/n)."Carrera said. "Sure." (Y/n) said as the two left for the city.

Rimuru's pov

"Think they're gonna end up together." Veldora said I shrugged. "They do have good chemistry when I see Carrera train (y/n)." I said. "I can agree with veldora-sama. There will be times where Carrera spaces out when it comes to meeting with the others." Diablo said. "Yeah this is the first time Carrera and (y/n) have ever hung out after training since Carrera would have to oversee training." I said. "I can agree the black numbers have their responsibilities." Diablo said as we all went back to the city.

Readers pov

Me and Jaune were at one of the food stands in the city. "Didn't know the food in the city is this great." I said eating. "Mhm rimuru-sama has developed this city from the very beginning before me and the others joined." Carrera said. "You mean you and Tes." I said. "You're actually missing someone." Jaune said. "You're right Carrera." A voice said as me and Jaune turned.

"Who are you

"Who are you." I said looking at her. "I am Ultima one of the four black numbers." Ultima said. "I see I'm (y/n) tempest." I said. "Rimuru-sama gave you his sur-name which hailed from veldora." Ultima said which I nodded. "Besides what are you up to Ultima." Carrera said. "I was running an errand for Tes right now about to finish up. I also didn't know you guys were on a date." Ultima said with a smug look.

"Ha what are you getting at Ultima." Carrera said as she looked at Ultima while I was watching this all unfold. "(Y/n) was it Carrera was spacing out thinking about you during some meetings thinking of how you would be her bo-." As Carrera covered ultima's mouth. "Well talk again another time (y/n)." Carrera said taking Ultima with her. 'Does Carrera really have a crush on me.' I thought to myself still trying to process what just happened. 'Maybe I can go to Tes to see what ultima was taking about earlier.' I thought to myself walking off to find Tes.